'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

This should in fact be looked into by the NCAA if the player and Auburn were in fact proven to be deceitful about his status.

If a team could be in violation for having contact with him; they should be liable for allowing teams to believe they could have contact with him. Can’t have it both ways.

Per AP on twitter: Vols checked said website at midnight on the final day of the ESP and nothing was there. Whereas Darnell Washington and Zach Evans to UGA was. At some point you take a kid at his word which amounted to nothing as the charade continued on with “I haven’t signed yet” today.

Per AP on twitter: Vols checked said website at midnight on the final day of the ESP and nothing was there. Whereas Darnell Washington and Zach Evans to UGA was. At some point you take a kid at his word which amounted to nothing as the charade continued on with “I haven’t signed yet” today.

Why haven’t you morans figured that there was a website by now. That would have saved me a lot of time in the DW thread.

Wow! Auburn should be penalized for this. They intentionally did this. NCAA should take a spot away from them this class, or some type of penalty that makes them not pull this trash again.

Yeah they did. It's obvious Hardy was lying to everybody. I was just pointing out how dude brought some legit info and was immediately called a troll and doubted about the validity of said screenshot. Just because it wasn't what they wanted to hear. Turned out he was correct. Those people look stupid now. Lol

Last edited:
If Auburn “returns” an otherwise valid LOI due to spelling and Hardy signs with say...Alabama, they’d be the first to claim the LOI intent makes it legitimate. This was a troll job and coordinated by somebody on their staff. They need their balls busted and Garner should be kept off the road for about a year.

VN Store

Back