'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

I can tell you that I love the vols, and I love everything Tenn. I love the orange. I love the recruits that we’re trying to get, and that is why I try to give these updates and not run from it. I do try to get the unusual stuff, but first it has to be confirmed to me, and the truth. If it isn’t, I will not update anything at all. Like for instance, I updated the HT with Darnell, because he was from California and Darnell is from Nevada, if I’m correct. I’ll have to go look again. That’s why I heard that they talked about long distance family, and what HT has done to combat that situation.

Come on - this dude is @firestorm.

Update: I have been told the following:
1. The meeting that took place Friday is true.
2. He did eat with a lot of football players, and told them no.
3. He was on campus Friday, before he left for some kind of tournament.
4. I’m hearing a new developing story, that is kind of confusing when it comes to Auburn. He told the coaches at Auburn that he was going to sign early on Dec. 18th, but then turned around and changed his mind, and told them he would be signing in Feb.
5. After Friday after telling then no, I’ve heard that the Memphis trio, and Big O, Carvin, and Small and others have reached out to him again today, and now he has told them today, that we will see again. He has told them to not give up on me, and that he still needs to weigh his options.
5. I was told that he is confused, and needs more time to think about his decision. He has told the coaches that they can continue to text him and call him.
6. This is why he’ll be signing in Feb. thus far.
7. I’m hearing that the Auburn coaches ask him why is he waiting till Feb. everyday. And they are bugging the crap out of him, to sign early. It sounds like they are scared that they may lose him to us yet.
8. There is something definitely going on here with all of the confusion with Auburn and Tenn. I’m not sure that he has even convinced himself about being committed to Auburn. I hate to say this folks, but the door has opened back up here.
9. I’d advise to hang around for AV’s update, because he isn’t wrong now, that we still have a shot after all of this confusion.
A63ECD09-9BED-4C54-AD62-D1C4FB1A9914.gif

I can tell you that he is confused, from what I’m hearing. Heck he even has the Auburn coaches confused, after he told them that he would sign early, but now he is going to wait till Feb.

I’ll be honest, yesterday after you said that he told everyone no and shut it down I just assumed that was a wrap and stoped clicking on this thread. I wondered why it kept getting bumped and then tonight I see that we’re possibly still in it. With all your other information I really hope you’re right but with this I’m hoping your wrong! I hope we somehow manage to land this kid.

I’ll be honest, yesterday after you said that he told everyone no and shut it down I just assumed that was a wrap and stoped clicking on this thread. I wondered why it kept getting bumped and then tonight I see that we’re possibly still in it. With all your other information I really hope you’re right but with this I’m hoping your wrong! I hope we somehow manage to land this kid.
Friday after receiving the bad news, and everything, I did say let’s shut this thread down, and it’s over. Then today after I thought I was lied to, in which I wasn’t, I find out that he has told a lot of football players, that it is still on. This was this afternoon, and I can tell you that it wasn’t because of AV, it was on the fact of what I worked on and heard. To be honest with you, right now I’m confused on what he has told our coaches, our players, and the Auburn coaches as well. He did in fact tell the Auburn coaches that he was going to sign on the 18th, but now has changed his mind. He has in fact told the Memphis trio and other that he is going to sign with someone in Feb. now, and that he’ll keep an open mind. As I reported tonight, that I’ve heard that the Auburn coaches are worried on why he has changed his position, and they have bugged him since. This confusion is baffling, but I like what is going on with the Auburn coaches at this point.😳😂

Reactions: treecejc
If he was playing us before then he could be playing us about waiting to sign. He also could actually be undecided. Just gonna believe it when I see it with this guy.
That to me is just it. He is either undecided, or he is confused, or could be that he has rushed to judgement to fast, from what I’ve been told. I really really want this guy to be a vol. I really do. To me, he is very good.

Friday after receiving the bad news, and everything, I did say let’s shut this thread down, and it’s over. Then today after I thought I was lied to, in which I wasn’t, I find out that he has told a lot of football players, that it is still on. This was this afternoon, and I can tell you that it wasn’t because of AV, it was on the fact of what I worked on and heard. To be honest with you, right now I’m confused on what he has told our coaches, our players, and the Auburn coaches as well. He did in fact tell the Auburn coaches that he was going to sign on the 18th, but now has changed his mind. He has in fact told the Memphis trio and other that he is going to sign with someone in Feb. now, and that he’ll keep an open mind. As I reported tonight, that I’ve heard that the Auburn coaches are worried on why he has changed his position, and they have bugged him since. This confusion is baffling, but I like what is going on with the Auburn coaches at this point.😳😂
9FE71539-3894-4411-99A3-D6BD4E1230C5.gif

Question was asked to AU Rivals recruiting mod if we are 100% Hardy is signing this week? He is receiving a bunch of pressure from the Vols to hold off until February.

Response was, “Nothing is 100%, especially not in recruiting, but the plan/hope continues to be that Hardy signs Wednesday”.

Question was asked to AU Rivals recruiting mod if we are 100% Hardy is signing this week? He is receiving a bunch of pressure from the Vols to hold off until February.

Response was, “Nothing is 100%, especially not in recruiting, but the plan/hope continues to be that Hardy signs Wednesday”.
🤔..... Those poor little Angel's at the barn. They're hoping and praying, while those meanies in Knoxville are bugging the crap out of Hardy.......

Sounds legit...

Update: I have been told the following:
1. The meeting that took place Friday is true.
2. He did eat with a lot of football players, and told them no.
3. He was on campus Friday, before he left for some kind of tournament.
4. I’m hearing a new developing story, that is kind of confusing when it comes to Auburn. He told the coaches at Auburn that he was going to sign early on Dec. 18th, but then turned around and changed his mind, and told them he would be signing in Feb.
5. After Friday after telling then no, I’ve heard that the Memphis trio, and Big O, Carvin, and Small and others have reached out to him again today, and now he has told them today, that we will see again. He has told them to not give up on me, and that he still needs to weigh his options.
5. I was told that he is confused, and needs more time to think about his decision. He has told the coaches that they can continue to text him and call him.
6. This is why he’ll be signing in Feb. thus far.
7. I’m hearing that the Auburn coaches ask him why is he waiting till Feb. everyday. And they are bugging the crap out of him, to sign early. It sounds like they are scared that they may lose him to us yet.
8. There is something definitely going on here with all of the confusion with Auburn and Tenn. I’m not sure that he has even convinced himself about being committed to Auburn. I hate to say this folks, but the door has opened back up here.
9. I’d advise to hang around for AV’s update, because he isn’t wrong now, that we still have a shot after all of this confusion.

Fool me once...

Reactions: BigALWiLson

881D61C5-B139-4C0A-BC0F-980CDFB70888.gif

VN Store

Back