'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Do you know something we don’t? Seems like everyone here is think 15’s
We win out and we’ll close Top 10
Kind of my thinking, if you can run the table, momentum and vision will bring in a couple guys that maybe you don’t see right now. I can see all 4 Ws but 3 of 4 is probably where I’d land.
Where is the Mizzou game? They are Jekyll/Hyde home vs away.

Kind of my thinking, if you can run the table, momentum and vision will bring in a couple guys that maybe you don’t see right now. I can see all 4 Ws but 3 of 4 is probably where I’d land.
Where is the Mizzou game? They are Jekyll/Hyde home vs away.
Over there.

UT will be coming off a bye while Mizzou has UGA and UF.

kid has had every opportunity to commit to TN. this isnt a 'for fun' visit. i'm hoping for best but...Auburn going all in on a DL right before he commits. Dat bagman. We shoulda locked him up sooner

Who says he hasn't already committed? It isn't that uncommon for someone to make a silent commitment and still have some fun with the process.

I’m sure already posted, but he’s visiting AU this weekend.

I wonder if they are running electricity to the cabin this weekend to show him a slideshow how they can pay him using his likeness? Can’t take the laptop, that bag is already full.
its auburn. dat bagman, since 80's.

I don't feel good about this one, but I feel better after reading this.

Its a road game and they play well at home. But they are headed in a different direction than UT right now and they may come into that game on a 4 game losing streak (Vandy, UK, UGA, UF). I actually think UK next week is the tougher game.

Reactions: PA Vol and jakez4ut
Its a road game and they play well at home. But they are headed in a different direction than UT right now and they may come into that game on a 4 game losing streak (Vandy, UK, UGA, UF). I actually think UK next week is the tougher game.
yeah, i agree with this. i'm surprised by it given how UK and MO were perceived before, and even during the 1st half of the season.

but if MO does lose as they're expected to against UF and UGA, they'll be on that losing streak, and they're on probation w/no shot at a bowl no matter what, so i'll wonder just how motivated they'll be in 3 weeks?

with UK....i think it comes down to how we plan on defending them.....they'll be lathered up im sure at the grocery store.

but i like our offense against their defense. i think the offense is turning the corner, and if we can just get better in the red zone, and not turn it over, we're gonna be tough to handle fir anyone we play going forward.

yeah, i agree with this. i'm surprised by it given how UK and MO were perceived before, and even during the 1st half of the season.

but if MO does lose as they're expected to against UF and UGA, they'll be on that losing streak, and they're on probation w/no shot at a bowl no matter what, so i'll wonder just how motivated they'll be in 3 weeks?

with UK....i think it comes down to how we plan on defending them.....they'll be lathered up im sure at the grocery store.

but i like our offense against their defense. i think the offense is turning the corner, and if we can just get better in the red zone, and not turn it over, we're gonna be tough to handle fir anyone we play going forward.

UK is the better matchup for us defensively being 1 dimensional. I think they are a little better on D than Mizzou, but if we can continue to get QB play and be balanced we should be fine on offense against either.

Mizzou will either circle the wagons or fall apart by the time we get them.

We absolutely have to get at least Hardy, Thomas, Bailey, Ox and Baron in this class. After next season we lose Solomon, Gooden, Butler, Blakely, Middleton, Savion and Bumphus. That leaves us with Emerson, Garland, Simmons, Harris and Mincy

We absolutely have to get at least Hardy, Thomas, Bailey, Ox and Baron in this class. After next season we lose Solomon, Gooden, Butler, Blakely, Middleton, Savion and Bumphus. That leaves us with Emerson, Garland, Simmons, Harris and Mincy
Savion Williams has two seasons of eligibility remaining.

You sure? Tennessee athletics has his as a junior, not RS jr, and he’s played in more than 4 this year
I had though Williams and Middleton were both 3 to play 3 guys when they signed. However, UT is listing both of them as Juniors. I Think UT may update their class status at a later time. I don't think it really matters for Middleton as he will probably be ready to go pro after next year. Williams .. however .. will probably need 2 more years to be ready for the pros.

You sure? Tennessee athletics has his as a junior, not RS jr, and he’s played in more than 4 this year
Hard to find but yeah.
Williams was originally a member of the 2017 recruiting class. After playing this past season at Lackawanna, he will have three years left to play.

West Virginia was also involved in his recruitment. Maryland, NC State, Nebraska, and Pitt were among his other offers.

247Sports’ composite rankings have him as the top JuCo defensive tackle, and the No. 17 overall JuCo player in the class. He is a three-star recruit.
Country's No. 1 JUCO DT Announces His Commitment

VN Store

Back