'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

The term "kid" can sometimes reflect an incorrect situation. I've seen a 15 year old slap his 36 year mom on the way out the door saying (effing B!) on his way out the house, bringing her to tears. We then kicked the "ess" out of him! Me at 14 and two other guys 21 and 23.

I've seen another 15 year old force his way onto a 22 year old girl. In which he then got choked out by the 24 year old boyfriend...

Then there's Mike Tyson knocking grown men out at 16 years old.

What I'm saying is, the law says one thing. Reality can be different. That little bastard from West Forsyth ain't "ess". He intentionally tried to seriously harm another player. It's just game. A man Jay Hardy's size gets an bad ACL, he might not recover like a skill player. At the very least, that kid needs to get punched in the mouth...by someone underage of course 🤭
I get what you are saying.

What I am saying is, if we ever get to the point that Vol Twitter is going after a highschool kid, we have hit a low I never ever EVER thought could happen.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
I get what you are saying.

What I am saying is, if we ever get to the point that Vol Twitter is going after a highschool kid, we have hit a low I never ever EVER thought could happen.
I don’t think it really matters. It’s a small percentage

He should be out the rest of the year at a minimum. Maybe a full year if he is not a senior. You have to make an example out of players who intentionally try to hurt another player (which he has now admitted). Also, Hardy's family should be able to sue the other kid's family in civil court if they think Hardy's future ability to earn a scholarship or $$$ has been damaged in any way.

Dont get me wrong what happened was unacceptable, but "should be able to sue the other kids family"? Come on now.

Last edited:
That kid needs his ass beat..he knew what he was doing..he immediately walked off after that.further more why do you have your best player out there on a Extra point?🤷🏽‍♂️
Lol it would’ve been a fight if that would’ve been done to one of our teammates in high school. Someone would’ve head hunted him

Lol it would’ve been a fight if that would’ve been done to one of our teammates in high school. Someone would’ve head hunted him
yeah, kinda surprised no one smith-schuster / burfict'd him.
Yep, he'd have got a high/low when we played.
kid would not have finished the game. either the refs toss him, the coaches pull him, or one of my teammates rips his friggin head off
Hell some of us would’ve possibly came out the student section

1570037097534.gif

Reactions: Chattdawg and mrMet
kid would not have finished the game. either the refs toss him, the coaches pull him, or one of my teammates rips his friggin head off

I coached my son's little league football team many years ago. My son played WR and DB. He got an interception in a game and in stead of running toward the end zone he stood there celebrating what he did. Well the other team players gang tackled him and he got his hand stepped on. It pissed him off. The next play on offense he went and tackled one of the kids that tackled him. Great tackle but at the wrong time because our RB took it to the house and it got called back. I got on to him. The next play he lit up another kid and we got another penalty. I benched him for his behavior and explained that what happened was his fault not the other players and if he didn't put the team first he couldn't play. Kids need to know there are consequences to their actions. Making him apologize to those kids I think hit him the hardest though and understand why because they talked a little trash during the game. He did get it together after that and learned to play smart.

Watching the video you could see that kid did that on purpose and the refs or his coach should have done something. As a parent I would have definitely done something.

I coached my son's little league football team many years ago. My son played WR and DB. He got an interception in a game and in stead of running toward the end zone he stood there celebrating what he did. Well the other team players gang tackled him and he got his hand stepped on. It pissed him off. The next play on offense he went and tackled one of the kids that tackled him. Great tackle but at the wrong time because our RB took it to the house and it got called back. I got on to him. The next play he lit up another kid and we got another penalty. I benched him for his behavior and explained that what happened was his fault not the other players and if he didn't put the team first he couldn't play. Kids need to know there are consequences to their actions. Making him apologize to those kids I think hit him the hardest though and understand why because they talked a little trash during the game. He did get it together after that and learned to play smart.

Watching the video you could see that kid did that on purpose and the refs or his coach should have done something. As a parent I would have definitely done something.

bump

VN Store

Back