Scheduled official visitors:

Tyler Baron
Jimmy Calloway
Keyshawn Lawrence
Doneiko Slaughter
Jabari Small
Javontez Spraggins
Darnell Washington

That list could easily grow before the weekend kicks off later today.

With 5-star TE Darnell Washington, 4-star DE Tyler Baron, Calloway, Slaughter and Jenkins all set to definitely visit, Tennessee is looking to get as many commits back on campus this weekend unofficially. The Vols want the Memphis guys in town, same for Harrison Bailey, Cooper Mays and others. They’re also pushing for Octavious Oxendine, who hosted Brian Niedermeyer in-home this week, to make the trip down unofficially.

I just wanted to leave this right here. I’ll have more updates soon. Can confirm that the Memphis trio, O, and Small is there.
So let me get this right, Harrison Bailey is coming tommorrow? Is that before his 7A championship game in the evening or will it be Sunday morning?... sounds a bit fishy...

Possible but the game ends around 10:30. Essentially a 4 hour drive each way with school Monday and finals, it's possible. Likely he celebrates at home... Maybe they do a WebEx instead...👍

UPDATE: I have been informed that Jay Hardy is there, and made an unannounced visit. I can tell you that he snuck in the back door tonight, and that he has met with everyone. There is one major player that I’ve not mentioned, and wasn’t brought to my attention, but my friends that would be Tyler Baron. I didn’t know that he was a major influence on Hardy, but that is being worked out along with the Memphis trio and others.

Jesus dude.... baron been on Hardy way before Memphis kids if they are even on him....

The original 6 was Mays, Baron, Lawrence, Bailey, Hardy and Ratledge. They go back years. So if you're looking for the influencers, there they are. That core four hasn't changed. If the other two are pulled back in the fold, that's who'll do it. Not the WH3.

giphy.gif

The original 6 was Mays, Baron, Lawrence, Bailey, Hardy and Ratledge. They go back years. So if you're looking for the influencers, there they are. That core four hasn't changed. If the other two are pulled back in the fold, that's who'll do it. Not the WH3.
I think you underestimate the power of the Memphis 5, and lunch.

It’s a shame our season started the way it did. It caused Bailey/Lawrence/Baron/Hardy to all to some extent consider splitting up the group and not go to TN. More so Lawrence/Baron/Hardy. Getting Lawrence and Baron back in 100 percent would go a long way if Hardy/Tate don’t sign in December. The full court press will be on leading to February for those 2 from coaches and peers

Reactions: SmokinBob
Possible but the game ends around 10:30. Essentially a 4 hour drive each way with school Monday and finals, it's possible. Likely he celebrates at home... Maybe they do a WebEx instead...👍
You 84 years old? You drive like it

VN Store

Back