'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

CB to TN from Callahan

175b24dad8f8d21818139cf5fade1550.gif

A Top 16.... Almost July

I’ll say this, I have friends whose kids go to his school so I asked about Hardy and from them talking to his parents, he is waiting to see how UT does this year and UT is 1st choice, if UT wins 7/8, he will be a Vol. He is intrigued by the Stanford offer (as he should) but he talks up TN even to friends. McCallie kids do very well academically so shouldn’t surprise he wants to be an engineer. “Big Jay” I believe ends up at the Big Orange.

Now, knowing my luck, he will change his mind and commit elsewhere tomorrow but that would surprise everyone.

I’ll say this, I have friends whose kids go to his school so I asked about Hardy and from them talking to his parents, he is waiting to see how UT does this year and UT is 1st choice, if UT wins 7/8, he will be a Vol. He is intrigued by the Stanford offer (as he should) but he talks up TN even to friends. McCallie kids do very well academically so shouldn’t surprise he wants to be an engineer. “Big Jay” I believe ends up at the Big Orange.

Now, knowing my luck, he will change his mind and commit elsewhere tomorrow but that would surprise everyone.

Confident we get 7. Not confident in 8. Maybe by kickoff I’ll be on the kool-aid enough to predict that.

But Standord didnt even make his shortlist of 16 teams.

Reactions: EdEcEko77

VN Store

Back