'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

If I was Gus, I’d finally get sick of all the yearly blame and just go or force them to fire you. I think he’s good, not great but good lord. He’s constantly on the hot seat. Maybe he should be, idk, but coaching for your job after EVERY GAME, would get old.

He should evolve his offense if he wants people to stop blaming him. He can’t develop QBs the way he runs hisnoffense

He should evolve his offense if he wants people to stop blaming him. He can’t develop QBs the way he runs hisnoffense

I get it and understand. Im not even a fan of his. I’m just saying in general, I don’t think anyone would be able to succeed under the notion that your job is on the line every single day you go to work. We all have to do our jobs well but most are evaluated every 90 days maybe? I couldn’t imagine my boss walking in every day to check on me. Just my 2 cents...

Reactions: SweetasSoda
AV didn't say anything about Hardy signing with Tennessee. He said Hardy had been in touch with our staff after he committed to Auburn. That's all he said. Some of you guys are twisting his comment.
Yeah he did, right before the announcement. But this kid misled everybody from top to bottom. Would be kinda stupid to count that one against him.

If I was Gus, I’d finally get sick of all the yearly blame and just go or force them to fire you. I think he’s good, not great but good lord. He’s constantly on the hot seat. Maybe he should be, idk, but coaching for your job after EVERY GAME, would get old.
The problem is that he is supposed to be an offensive genius but Steeles defense is the only tbing keeping them from 5-6 win seasons on the regular..that is how all the AU fans I have discussed this with feel..the frustration over that is bad.

The problem is that he is supposed to be an offensive genius but Steeles defense is the only tbing keeping them from 5-6 win seasons on the regular..that is how all the AU fans I have discussed this with feel..the frustration over that is bad.

Oh I know. I’ve got some great friends who are Barners. They hate him, lol. But that’s my point. Just fire him. Stop giving extensions and thinking cabin in the woods will win games. Blame the AD. Gus is who he is.

Hes got to have a great dual threat qb to make his offense click.He hasn't had one since Nick Marshall. He a good play caller when hes got the right qb.

Hes got to have a great dual threat qb to make his offense click.He hasn't had one since Nick Marshall. He a good play caller when hes got the right qb.
I don't think any rigid system guy is a "great play caller"...I just don't. I really think versatility is the greatest asset in a play caller nowadays.

VN Store

Back