'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Ok so where we at with kid. Vol or nah? Seems like it's been a shifting tide the last week or so.

He's 17, receiving backlash, and doesn't know how to carry himself in a mature manner. So instead of being above it, he is gaslighting it even more. Hope for his sake this doesn't come back and bite him down the road. Never good to burn bridges. Especially when everyone including him and his family know they are the one's that acted sketchy here not UT.

When he needs a job after graduation and the NFL didn’t work out, enjoy living in Alabama. You won’t get one here.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
When he needs a job after graduation and the NFL didn’t work out, enjoy living in Alabama. You won’t get one here.
Pretty much right. I know a few pharmaceutical reps that are former Tennessee players. Doctors always have more time bc a lot of them are out of UT medical and like to hear old stories about Tennessee football.

I mean I think all of us would’ve been pissed and shocked initially regardless BUT if he had just said thanks to the fans and coaches of both schools and said he was making the best decision for him and his family, he would’ve been fine. People would’ve been over it after a short while.

Instead the guy threw dirt at Rocker, threw dirt at the program and fans bc people were pissed bc he lied to everyone. Kid needs to get off social media and shut his pie hole before it screws him.

I really hope he does well at Auburn but if something were to happen that ended football for him he’s burned a lot of bridges where he’s from. That’s just never a good idea.

I have no idea what his situation is nor what his family is. It could very well be that Auburn offered something life changing for his family.

Pretty much right. I know a few pharmaceutical reps that are former Tennessee players. Doctors always have more time bc a lot of them are out of UT medical and like to hear old stories about Tennessee football.
Wait. Ut medical center or school? I assume you mean the hospital

VN Store

Back