'19 TN DE Bryan Aiken (Tennessee PWO)

Mt. Juliet High School
6'4 - 245 pounds
DE

Played one year of football, very raw, but physical beast. Had 81 tackles, 5 sacks, 18.5 TFL and was the best defensive lineman on a team that also featured 2020 five star prospect Reggie Grimes. Aiken signed with Tennessee today as what is basically a blue shirt offer as he still needs a better ACT score and has some academic issues to work through. He will likely end up counting towards the 2020 class. Full offer, not a PWO, contrary to many reports today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much wear/tear on that big body. I'm assuming he has the skills/tools otherwise coaches wouldn't have offered - ie. the ole "nose for finding talent" thing

Mt. Juliet High School
6'4 - 245 pounds
DE

Played one year of football, very raw, but physical beast. Had 81 tackles, 5 sacks, 18.5 TFL and was the best defensive lineman on a team that also featured 2020 five star prospect Reggie Grimes. Aiken signed with Tennessee today as what is basically a blue shirt offer as he still needs a better ACT score and has some academic issues to work through. He will likely end up counting towards the 2020 class. Full offer, not a PWO, contrary to many reports today.

any other offers?

Yeah this guy screams PWO he isn't listed on any of the recruiting and seeing no where we signed him.
Probably will be. I don't see this staff offering a guy a scholarship spot when he doesn't have any comparable offers. Especially considering they're likely holding a spot for Green

Reactions: camkil19
anigif_enhanced-29438-1408456567-1.gif

Probably will be. I don't see this staff offering a guy a scholarship spot when he doesn't have any comparable offers. Especially considering they're likely holding a spot for Green

Would that me Jahkeem Green? We will get him?

VN Store

Back