'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

2 possible things in play. 1 everyone coming into yesterday TN is the place because it is the announcement is in NY and kid wants drama to the end because why pick NY if everyone knows. 2. Michigan has pushed really strong on selling Offense and ar the moment Boo is digging. How about we let it play out. If he chooses Michigan then we move on and get the next. Everyone must understand you only have 25+ scholarships to play with and 100 really talented kids seriously considering your school. In CHRIST Alone

2 possible things in play. 1 everyone coming into yesterday TN is the place because it is the announcement is in NY and kid wants drama to the end because why pick NY if everyone knows. 2. Michigan has pushed really strong on selling Offense and ar the moment Boo is digging. How about we let it play out. If he chooses Michigan then we move on and get the next. Everyone must understand you only have 25+ scholarships to play with and 100 really talented kids seriously considering your school. In CHRIST Alone
well said.

Reactions: RAVOL
Tbh, you have to kind of respect the coaching staff for being straight up with a kid about their intentions for him. Compare that to how Kentucky just blatantly lied to that TN kid a few years back about him playing QB when they had zero intention of following through just so they could get him.
It’s honestly kind of how we did Jimmy Holiday. Chaney had a whole playbook he took to Jimmy’s in house showing he and his family how they were gonna use him at QB. That was a dirty move 😬

I'll be worried if Boo changes his commitment date.

The guy has been trying to take his time with the process and choose the right thing for himself. He finally decides to make a commitment date and publicly announce his decisions a few days after his visit here.

He goes on one other visit and everyone starts talking about how the sky's falling. It's ridiculous. The pay sites get paid to get it right AND for clicks.

I'll be worried if Boo changes his commitment date.

The guy has been trying to take his time with the process and choose the right thing for himself. He finally decides to make a commitment date and publicly announce his decisions a few days after his visit here.

He goes on one other visit and everyone starts talking about how the sky's falling. It's ridiculous. The pay sites get paid to get it right AND for clicks.
I do find it odd that theres a buildup now to his announcement in NY. ap says we lead.

Reactions: Frankwillie87
Is it me…or do we seem to struggle with Chattanooga kids alot?

I don’t have examples and I’m not willing to look it up right now…but off the top of my head I feel like we lose (or pass) on a lot of highly rated kids out of Chattanooga every year

I don’t have examples and I’m not willing to look it up right now…but off the top of my head I feel like we lose (or pass) on a lot of highly rated kids out of Chattanooga every year
NPA. Mr Supercuts would rather take a steel toe boot to the groin than push kids to UT. So glad that guy doesnt post here anymore.

Is the NCAA issue being used against us. Who knows but recruiting is about what you do on the field and recruiting momentum.

There haven't really been that many elite Chattanooga area recruits that went somewhere else and balled out. The only one that comes to mind is Vonn Bell at Ohio State and Butch recruited him hard. Some guys that went somewhere else from Chattanooga were busts (Jay Hardy). Before that, you have to go all the way back to Adarius Bowman (UNC/ Oklahoma St) and the Bullocks twins (Nebraska) to find any players from Chattanooga that went somewhere else and were any good.

Reactions: walkenvol
Man shut up.

You don't even know where he's best suited.
That’s besides the point. When you have an athlete this caliber an hour and a half away from your campus you sell him whatever you have to sell him to make sure you land him. Being genuine and honest works great in sales from time to time, but occasionally you have to tell you buyer what they want to hear. This kid has NFL potential at multiple positions on both sides of the ball, and we’re not in position to swallow our pride and let him go elsewhere solely because they’re dead set on him playing defense

Can't hurt UT's chances at all that he is now at BCHS. That should be a very good team this year, was going to be even without adding Boo. They should be a favorite to win the state.

I guess TSSAA has already ruled him eligible?

Can't hurt UT's chances at all that he is now at BCHS. That should be a very good team this year, was going to be even without adding Boo. They should be a favorite to win the state.

I guess TSSAA has already ruled him eligible?
Would they be better than Maryville or Oakland? They would have to get through those 2 probably to get to the State Championship.

Tbh, you have to kind of respect the coaching staff for being straight up with a kid about their intentions for him. Compare that to how Kentucky just blatantly lied to that TN kid a few years back about him playing QB when they had zero intention of following through just so they could get him.

They really wanted his brother. Also NPA kids.

VN Store

Back