'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

How does Boo compare with Adoree Jackson? Dude balled out at USC and is playing in the NFL.

Similar body types and size.
That’s exactly how he could be. However with the weapons we should have on offense I don’t think Heupel will do that if we manage to land him. Because if he gets hurt playing offense you lose an elite playmaker and corner

How does Boo compare with Adoree Jackson? Dude balled out at USC and is playing in the NFL.

Similar body types and size.

Almost identical height and weight, but different players.
Adoree had outstanding lateral quickness as well as straight line speed. He was a track star.
Originally from the East St. Louis area then moved to Southern California as a sophomore in HS.

Boo carries a bigger frame and is more physical at this stage imo.
Very explosive at the point of attack. Should immediately get snaps at returner and DB as a true freshman wherever he goes. He's a player

With all due respect, we just had a huge win. We are recruiting at a high level and VOL coaches know who and what they want. I will all day, every day trust any decision CJH makes until he gives me as a fan a reason to worry. It would do all the evaluators we have here on VN some good to sit back and enjoy the show. Boo has his own opportunity to make a name for himself at the next level. I hope he chooses to be here with his family. This isn't the same ole UT squad of the last 10 years or so.

Speaking of 2024, Boo Carter plays two of the next three Friday nights in Knoxville. Chattanooga Christian plays at Grace this Friday night and then against Webb on the final Friday night of the regular season. Tennessee continues to be in a solid position with Boo but there is a long way to go in his recruitment and you can bet others will be coming hard.
-VQ

The 5-foot-10, 184-pound junior wore a white Tennessee compression sleeve, towel and gloves for Friday night's 62-14 win over GCA (4-4, 2-2 Division II-AA East Region). "That's my guy," Carter said of UT football coach Josh Heupel. "He calls me every Thursday, we FaceTime every Thursday. I talk with his family and everything, so me and him are real close."

...Carter was at Neyland Stadium for Tennessee's win against Florida, which he said moved the Vols up in his recruitment. If UT beats Alabama on Saturday, Carter said it would bump Tennessee up "a lot." After the last couple seasons, seeing the Vols' success this season and the energy around the program was a good sign for Carter. "I know it's gonna be a big atmosphere (Saturday)," Carter said. "It's like 50-some recruits are gonna be there, so that's a lot of recruits there. I know the fans are gonna go crazy ... the fans show a lot of love."

..."(Tennessee) recruits me as an athlete playing both sides of the field," Carter said. "I really don't know what position I'm gonna play yet, so that's why I really like that."
https://www.knoxnews.com/story/spor...abama-game-chattanooga-christian/69543952007/

VN Store

Back