'20 TN CB Yukari Blanchard

LynxVol

V,B
4_5149403.jpg

Yukari Blanchard
Nashville, TN (East Nashville Magnet School)
Cornerback
Ht: 5-11
Wt: 175

Yukari Blanchard, East Nashville Magnet School, Cornerback

No other player profiles at this point.

Film:

Yukari Blanchard - Hudl

After getting his first scholarship offer from Tennessee a little more than a month earlier, Yukari Blanchard traveled to Knoxville last weekend to take his first look at the Vols.

“It was a nice experience for my first time, first offer,” said Blanchard, who’s expected to be one of the top prospects from Tennessee in the 2020 class. “Nice to come up here, and it’s close to home. It wasn’t as far as going somewhere else. It was nice up here for a first-time experience. I liked the locker room down there by the stadium. It was nice — all the orange, the brightness. It looks like it could be somewhere (I could take) the next step.”

“I talked to all the coaches. They all seem like they can prepare me to go to the next level and get me to where I need to be in life,” Blanchard said. “I talked to the new DBs coach. I didn’t talk to him too much. He talked to us, the DBs. I didn’t get to just talk to him as much. But I feel like he can get me where I need to be.”

“It was kind of a surprise, but it was nice to get it because most freshmen don’t get offered at this time or this early,” he said. “It was a nice experience.”

- 247 (Callahan)

Reactions: 3 people
Blanchard is a technically sound defensive back that is very good in coverage and he has a knack for breaking on the ball at the right time. Coming off a strong junior season, Blanchard is likely to see his recruiting profile grow in the coming months.
Rivals

Reactions: EdEcEko77
YB is an NPA kid with a great skill set. He is very long and has very nice footwork. We have seen him grow tremendously as a young man and athlete. He will definitely blow up really fast this Spr and summer periods in 7 on 7 and camp circuit. What makes him unique is his arm length and ability to run with the best of the best. He played qb and db in middle school and we just saw the "it" factor in him. A lot of kids get lost with early hype and offers, but not YB who continues to work his butt off to give his best effort to reach greatness.

From the J3M (Josh Malone's team) 7v7 tryout
Blanchard is a technically sound defensive back that is very good in coverage and he has a knack for breaking on the ball at the right time. Coming off a strong junior season, Blanchard is likely to see his recruiting profile grow in the coming months. Blanchard has an early offer from Tennessee.
-Rivals

Has Pruitt staff reached out to this kid? It looks like his original offer was from Butch.

VN Store

Back