'21 TN CB Kyndrich Breedlove (Ole Miss commit)

Pearl is loaded with young talent again especially 2021. I watched them blow out a undefeated Cane Ridge team in the Freshman championship. Just a few name to watch out for of course William Griffin OT who has a offer already Lucian Brunetti CB, Ivan Dayton, Jr. RB
and Kyndrich M. Breedlove ATH. The next few years for them should be great, like the run they had in the late 90's.

I'm a huge Tennessee High School football fan. Whitehaven I predict will be the number 1 football program in the state they are loaded.

I mentioned this Kid last year. I'm glad he received an offer him and the kid from Cane Ridge IMO the two best DB's in TN. I'm sure the kid from Cane Ridge will be offered soon.

Reactions: T Dog
KB is an NPA/ BallHawkU kid with a world of talent and if he continues to progress he'll be a top 100 guy and 4* with a possibility of 5* status. Keep is athletic and can flat out run. he will be a star and next level stud.

One of the best football names ever AND he has options;
Kynd-Breed-Love
Rich-Breed-Love
Dick-Breed-Love (dont ban, Dick is short for Richard!)
or just plain old Breed-Love!

KB is an NPA/ BallHawkU kid with a world of talent and if he continues to progress he'll be a top 100 guy and 4* with a possibility of 5* status. Keep is athletic and can flat out run. he will be a star and next level stud.

He’s a great looking Athlete but had a rough game against Cane Ridge when he had to cover *4 star WR Quenton Barnes. He had about 3-4 pass interference calls.

Auburn, LSU, TAM, TN..... kid is racking up offers.

Services might want to reconsider his ranking. .8333 composite ain’t it.
Looks like they put a low 3 star ranking on all these kids before they have a chance to thoroughly evaluate them. Personally I prefer if they just left them unranked. But yeah 80% of the guys currently ranked in that area will get bumped up

He’s a great looking Athlete but had a rough game against Cane Ridge when he had to cover *4 star WR Quenton Barnes. He had about 3-4 pass interference calls.

That's not saying nuch considering QB went to Fla camp and destroyed every Db there. QB is an emite Wr and would liky gv 9/10 Dbs hell. KB will be fine. He attends BallHawkU and NPA work outs on a regular. He'll easily be a high 4* and top 75-100 next yr.

That's not saying nuch considering QB went to Fla camp and destroyed every Db there. QB is an emite Wr and would liky gv 9/10 Dbs hell. KB will be fine. He attends BallHawkU and NPA work outs on a regular. He'll easily be a high 4* and top 75-100 next yr.

I was so confused until I noticed this was a 2021 class recruit lol

If this kid is related to this guy, I want...
C2167980-952E-42E5-99BF-99E482CEF15E.jpeg
Craig Breedlove, 5 time world land speed record holder.... 😎

I can't wait to see this kid and Pearl play against Alcoa tomorrow. I watched him play against Cane Ridge and Hillsboro play better on offense than defense. He reminds me of our current recruit Calloway 2020. He's not very big around 5'10 160.

Pruitt also stopped at Pearl-Cohn Entertainment Magnet High School in Nashville, Tenn., where Tennessee already has extended offers to three players in the 2021 class, including offensive lineman William Griffin, one of the Vols’ early top in-state targets.

Pearl-Cohn also is the home of cornerback/athlete Kyndrich Breedlove, who picked up an offer from Tennessee in June after attending one of the Vols’ camps, and defensive end Alex Okelo, who received his first offer Thursday night from Tennessee and quickly added offers from Louisville and Florida State.

-Callahan

It had to be an off day yesterday. Didn't really compete often in 1 on 1s got beat when he did. But a very good player.

VN Store

Back