'24 TN CB Kaleb Beasley (Tennessee)

This tells me that Spillman is likely in the boat as well. Just speculation on my part though.
did you listen to Spillman's interview?

That dude is looking for a reason NOT to come to UT.
It's late as hell and he's still talking about "player development"...he needs to GTFO on with that and just crap or get off the pot!

It's late as hell and he's still talking about "player development"...he needs to GTFO on with that and just crap or get off the pot!
Nope been busy with Father's Day activities. I'll have to give it a listen and get back with you.

Wtf are you talking about? He is literally answering questions he’s asked and then when asked who he likes best he says it’s between us and Ohio State. He talks a lot about UT and answers questions about OSU when he’s asked. You don’t know what you’re talking about

There are 6 months before he can sign.

Wtf are you talking about? He is literally answering questions he’s asked and then when asked who he likes best he says it’s between us and Ohio State. He talks a lot about UT and answers questions about OSU when he’s asked. You don’t know what you’re talking about[/QUOTE]

Ya think? That's been rather obvious for a long time.

There are 6 months before he can sign.

People want to act like he's a shoe in and he's absolutely not!

Everytime I've heard this kid talk he wants to to talk about it being "his choice".

He's lowkey irritated that his brother, teammates and friends are in the boat already and he's not feeling it yet.

This dude mentioned Ohio State's position coaches by name in a Tennessee Vol interview, in how he would be developed.

And honestly I can't blame him. He's the baller of the two between he and his brother. And he's just supposed to follow his lesser talented brother?

Everytime I've heard this kid talk he wants to to talk about it being "his choice".

He's lowkey irritated that his brother, teammates and friends are in the boat already and he's not feeling it yet.

This dude mentioned Ohio State's position coaches by name in a Tennessee Vol interview, in how he would be developed.

And honestly I can't blame him. He's the baller of the two between he and his brother. And he's just supposed to follow his lesser talented brother?
All you do is regurgitate info that VQ puts out. You don’t know anything about this kid other than what is available to the public

“We still believe the Vols are positioned to land him but he wants this process to be his own and not just an assumption because Nathan is on campus. We firmly understand that which is why he is taking his time and visits.
-VQ”

And he knows the position coach’s name at OSU? Wow! Well they must be the team to beat if he knows the name of a coach that’s recruiting him. He didn’t say ANYTHING about how OSU would develop him, that whole conversation was pertaining to UT. You are wrong in most everything you post

All you do is regurgitate info that VQ puts out. You don’t know anything about this kid other than what is available to the public

“We still believe the Vols are positioned to land him but he wants this process to be his own and not just an assumption because Nathan is on campus. We firmly understand that which is why he is taking his time and visits.
-VQ”

And he knows the position coach’s name at OSU? Wow! Well they must be the team to beat if he knows the name of a coach that’s recruiting him. He didn’t say ANYTHING about how OSU would develop him, that whole conversation was pertaining to UT. You are wrong in most everything you post
boom-roasted.gif

-VQ”

I’ve got whoever you quoted on ignore, but I’ve found that some of the people who post the most frequently on here are the ones who have absolutely nothing of value to actually say.

They just talk because they wanna feel like an expert, it feeds their ego. They don’t have enough self awareness to realize no one listens to them because they have no credibility. They’re just some rando who is terminally online.

I propose we permanently refer to these people as “Fake Punditry” from now on. We all know the handful I’m talking about here.

This wouldn't be the most outlandish thing that has ever happened in recruiting tbh.
I mean it’s not like we’ve actively recruited players on their roster. That type of scumbag maneuvers is only done by teams like USC and……Oklahoma.

This is great news for Cai Bates’s recruitment too in my opinion. Having a guy working with the DBs with NFL experience is a huge selling point to recruits, and he sounded very impressed after his visit. Hopefully we can hold off LSU this weekend. Landing 2 blue chip corners in back to back classes would be huge and would be the first time it’s been done in probably 20 years

This is great news for Cai Bates’s recruitment too in my opinion. Having a guy working with the DBs with NFL experience is a huge selling point to recruits, and he sounded very impressed after his visit. Hopefully we can hold off LSU this weekend. Landing 2 blue chip corners in back to back classes would be huge and would be the first time it’s been done in probably 20 years

2016 - Tyler Byrd/ Marquill Osboune both highly rated DBs (I know how they both turned out)

buttttt that’s about it lol

You are just making things up now. He isn’t low key irritated at all.

2016 - Tyler Byrd/ Marquill Osboune both highly rated DBs (I know how they both turned out)

buttttt that’s about it lol
Byrd ended up at WR though. Plus I’m talking about back to back classes where we’ve landed 2 blue chip corners. I did look back at the 15 class though and Abernathy and Justin Martin were both 4 stars. That turned out horribly for one guy though and just average for Abernathy

Byrd ended up at WR though. Plus I’m talking about back to back classes where we’ve landed 2 blue chip corners. I did look back at the 15 class though and Abernathy and Justin Martin were both 4 stars. That turned out horribly for one guy though and just average for Abernathy
Byrd was an all American cornerback/safety out of HS. Butch fumbled that. Moved him to WR immediately

Reactions: BelieveTheHeup93

VN Store

Back