'24 TN CB Kaleb Beasley (Tennessee)

Right, otherwise how in the world do they justify dropping a kid 40 spots when nothing is going on right now. 🤷
Keep seeing people say this on here. It's impossible to watch everyone at the same time in the fall while they are playing their games so when the offseason comes you have the past season's film to watch along with 7v7.

Keep seeing people say this on here. It's impossible to watch everyone at the same time in the fall while they are playing their games so when the offseason comes you have the past season's film to watch along with 7v7.
You’re about to make a lot of rednecks real cranky with this statement
CBD27BB4-C74C-450E-84D4-AEA674A1F4F2.gif

Notre Dame has always been the team that lingered and maybe the one team Vol fans should be leery of in his recruitment. They were thought to be the leader for him early in his recruitment. It would be nice to see Tennessee talk him out of that trip, but he's been a commit for so long that hopefully one visit won't sway him. Being in-state helps, too, I'd think, but don't necessarily write this one off as just a "fun visit for a good game".

Edit: Watching his NIL Elite Series event interview with AP in Nashville, he really seems comfortable with the Tennessee decision. He's either really good at faking being genuine and carefree, or he's pretty locked in. Talks about recruiting other players to Tennessee, his relationship with recruits and Tennessee commits. I definitely feel more comfortable in his commitment in light of the ND visit news having watched that interview.

Last edited:
Notre Dame has always been the team that lingered and maybe the one team Vol fans should be leery of in his recruitment. They were thought to be the leader for him early in his recruitment. It would be nice to see Tennessee talk him out of that trip, but he's been a commit for so long that hopefully one visit won't sway him. Being in-state helps, too, I'd think, but don't necessarily write this one off as just a "fun visit for a good game".

Edit: Watching his NIL Elite Series event interview with AP in Nashville, he really seems comfortable with the Tennessee decision. He's either really good at faking being genuine and carefree, or he's pretty locked in. Talks about recruiting other players to Tennessee, his relationship with recruits and Tennessee commits. I definitely feel more comfortable in his commitment in light of the ND visit news having watched that interview.
I know he's been actively recruiting Boo Carter for sure.

lol. who does he think we are, Georgia?

i mean, i'm not excited about him taking visits...but i'm also not all that worried about it either. if they'll take him on the visit, why not? you only get the opportunity to be recruited like this once in your life. so take the visits. if we've done, and continue to do, the things we're supposed to, all these visits will be is affirmation of the decision he's already made.

it should take a lot to flip him i would think at this point.

This dude is one of if not the best dbs in the country and prob my favorite recruit in this class.Db is one of the most difficult to project because of all the intricacies that goes along with the position.
That said I hope he's just enjoying himself,I mean if it was me ur damn rite I do the same.Its like a free vacation where ur wined and dined get treated like royalty,im sure most of us would do the same if given that same opportunity.

lol. who does he think we are, Georgia?

i mean, i'm not excited about him taking visits...but i'm also not all that worried about it either. if they'll take him on the visit, why not? you only get the opportunity to be recruited like this once in your life. so take the visits. if we've done, and continue to do, the things we're supposed to, all these visits will be is affirmation of the decision he's already made.

it should take a lot to flip him i would think at this point.

While I agree with what you are saying about the recruiting process, I don’t like the fact that he is taking visits at all. Why not take all of your visits and then commit? Nico never took any visits after he committed.

While I agree with what you are saying about the recruiting process, I don’t like the fact that he is taking visits at all. Why not take all of your visits and then commit? Nico never took any visits after he committed.
Because he signed an NIL deal and schools knew that he couldn’t end up anywhere else but Tennessee

VN Store

Back