'24 TN CB Kaleb Beasley (Tennessee)

If you don’t think Heupel is willing to do less than ethical things as a coach to build the best program possible you haven’t paid attention to college football
What is unethical about having a solid commit go to another school and recruit? That's as old as the game.

Obviously it carries some risks too.

You are just dying to find a chance to paint Heupel in a negative light. Why?

What is unethical about having a solid commit go to another school and recruit? That's as old as the game.

Did I say it was unethical? I’m not trying to paint him in a bad light. I’m just telling him that Heupel along with every other college coach throughout history isn’t a boy scout whose main objective is protecting the integrity of the game

So we know for a fact that this visit is just for Beasley to recruit for us? Where do you find this out?

So we know for a fact that this visit is just for Beasley to recruit for us? Where do you find this out?
I didn't claim to know. The suggestion was that it was unethical if the coaches ask a commit to recruit on a visit to another school. It isn't. These recruits talk all the time including when they see each other on campus somewhere.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Long-time cornerback commit Kaleb Beasley was back for an important visit. Other programs, such as Notre Dame, where he will take an official visit, have continued to make it a priority to try to flip the four-star.

Tennessee is still in a good spot with Beasley, but other programs aren't going away.
- VolReport

VN Store

Back