'21 TN CB Adrian Huey

I’m sure that from freshman year. Rival has more up to date.

Attachments

• FC3E4611-B9DD-4250-A850-1086B0185E07.png
    FC3E4611-B9DD-4250-A850-1086B0185E07.png
    626.6 KB · Views: 57
Adrian is an NPA kid with a world of potential. Kid is a legit 6 ft with great feet and athleticism. Kid is definitely a big time talent and will blow up between now and the off season. He participates in NPA and BallHawkU training which are on back to back days and shows up consistently and works his arse off.

Yes Jr is a beast. Not sure if he’s a secret anymore being ranked the #1 OLB of 2021.

Reactions: T Dog
This Kid killed it yesterday! He was the only DB that went up time after time the best WRs. I don't understand why he's not ranked yet. He was by far the best DB at NPA yesterday.

Not a better athlete in the state than this kid imo

I agree! I was at NPA with my nephew and got a chance to to with him. He said that this was his 4th year playing football that the game is still coming to him. He said that last year was his first season playing cornerback and though he played on a very bad team in Murfreesboro, he only allowed 3 catches the entire season playing 95 percent press man on the team best receiver. He now at Hillsboro and said that he looking forward to camp season to show that he’s not just the best cornerback in TN but on the best in the national. He going to blow this year! He’s a long and strong looking kid. I was standing close to the speed coach at NPA he told him that he had ran 4.36 after his 40ty but criticized him on running all the way though. I am looking forward to watching this kid and the WR from Cane Ridge this year can’t think of his name. But they can be really special.

UGA offered best DB in the State imo. I’ve watched them all very closely. This kid is raw and makes mistakes he’s only been playing football for 3-4 years. But you can see he’s very talented. I hope we get him!!

VN Store

Back