'20 TN ATH Reggie Grimes (Oklahoma commit)

Whew, close one but crisis averted, everyone remain calm. 😄

But seriously, @AaronUT I was surprised also. None of my nephew's friends (same age) are that articulate either. T'was nice to hear.
Naw I just needed an explanation cause when I first read his statement I was “WTF do you mean surprised?” 🤣🤣 Obviously only cause I know the kid and he has always been good person. He never hurt anybody.

Naw I just needed an explanation cause when I first read his statement I was “WTF do you mean surprised?” 🤣🤣 Obviously only cause I know the kid and he has always been good person. He never hurt anybody.

We need him to start wrecking and causing some people pain on the field.

"It's just how they're wired" - Some USC poster talking about Bryce.

50% chance on upsetting 85SugarVol, based on whether or not he sees this post.
I see everything!

I was kinda itching for confrontation the other day. I’ll own that.

You do have a habit of bleeding in here from time to time though.

Let’s all do our part to keep the RF clean.

You're being ridiculous and just want to take a shot at me whenever you can...

It's pretty obvious I was being facetious.

Get a life dude.
Not my fault you've cried wolf too often.
I could take a shot at you 20 times a day but rarely do. If you're ever as important as you are in your own head, you'll have it made though.

Reactions: Ridgerunner Vol
Watched him last night vs Pulaski Academy. He looked good, but Andrew Mason...................WOW!
8 total TD's and 354 yrds on 8 catches? Geez. Rice is getting a good one.

Watched him last night vs Pulaski Academy. He looked good, but Andrew Mason...................WOW!
8 total TD's and 354 yrds on 8 catches? Geez. Rice is getting a good one.

I watched it. Didn’t see Grimes do much. In fact it was almost halftime and the announcers said “we haven’t mentioned Reggie Grimes name tonight yet , but he’s the top prospect in Tennessee”. At 6-4 250, you’d think he’d been in on plays before halftime.

I watched it. Didn’t see Grimes do much. In fact it was almost halftime and the announcers said “we haven’t mentioned Reggie Grimes name tonight yet , but he’s the top prospect in Tennessee”. At 6-4 250, you’d think he’d been in on plays before halftime.
He seemed to be taking on dbl teams......but the #1 recruit should do more. Agree.

I’m really rooting for the kid but I see an average player at best. I’ve watched 3 games this year of his. In those 3 gams he made about 5 tackles a couple of these was assists. He’s just very slow to react to plays. Though he’s fast he plays and runs slow.

Reactions: LittleVol
I wonder about making him a TE. I know its been brought up before.

What I wonder about is if we miss out on our big TE targets of Washington and Gilbert if we look harder at Grimes. Just on offense.

Reactions: VolInDayton

VN Store

Back