'20 TN ATH Reggie Grimes (Oklahoma commit)

Well....Ravenwood is a better program than MJ and does play much better competition.

We’ll see if it’s a good move for him. Will be better coached, but his weaknesses will be easier to see as well. JMO

I wouldn't say that Ravenwood is a better program that MJ. They both are solid programs. MJ only lost last year was to The State Champs Murfreesboro Oakland 14-7 in the quarterfinals. Oakland went on to crush a very good Whitehaven and Maryville team, which neither scored a point. But Ravenwood this year is loaded with young talent.

I wouldn't say that Ravenwood is a better program that MJ. They both are solid programs. MJ only lost last year was to The State Champs Murfreesboro Oakland 14-7 in the quarterfinals. Oakland went on to crush a very good Whitehaven and Maryville team, which neither scored a point. But Ravenwood this year is loaded with young talent.
Yes. Last year was great for MJ. I meant as a whole (didn’t make that clear). I do think that it’s a good move for him. The competition alone will make him better. Plus, he’s just 15 mins from me and I’ll get to see him a time or two. I’ll be at the Brentwood game. I want to see their QB. He’s very underrated.

That’s a bunch of bull. He can’t follow his Dad because he wasn’t a full time employee at MJ?

VN Store

Back