'20 TN ATH Reggie Grimes (Oklahoma commit)

lilesrt

He’s a project that hasn’t really shown improvement. Just an athletic freak. Don’t mind taking him but we need about two other guys that are already set. Wish we hadn’t lost the JuCo to Miss State.
Miss State isn’t exactly setting the world on fire. I’d like to see our staff get back involved.

PA Vol

Life Champion, Aight.
Really wouldn’t shock me if Barrow and that kid committed to Ole Miss are higher on the board than Grimes right now.

Grimes is a total project. We don’t have the luxury to take a project at OLB right now. If the numbers work out, maybe then we can.

benholt06

He has crazy athleticism.

Athletes and football players aren't synonymous, though.
I need to see some of his senior film. I didn’t see any huge red flags on his junior tape, he’s not that physical at the point of attack. But the physical attributes of this kid are freakish. To me he’s a take just based on that. But if anybody can link me to some of his recent tape I’d appreciate it.

smokey90

I've seen Reggie play several times this year. I may have missed 1-2 home games but seen the rest. He is definitely a take but has not played to the hype. However he has stepped when needed. Ravenswood is very good this year. The kid going to Duke is the meanest player. But I still expect Reggie jr. to go to Bama.

Bassmaster_Vol

Volnation’s #1 Insider! #checkthestats
He has crazy athleticism.

Athletes and football players aren't synonymous, though.
Yeah, it's like when 247 bumped that receiver who committed to GA to a top 100 player because he ran a fast 100 meter. Dude doesn't even play receiver in high school, but because he ran a fast track meet, he was bumped up like 700 spots. Ridiculous.

benholt06

I've seen Reggie play several times this year. I may have missed 1-2 home games but seen the rest. He is definitely a take but has not played to the hype. However he has stepped when needed. Ravenswood is very good this year. The kid going to Duke is the meanest player. But I still expect Reggie jr. to go to Bama.
Thanks for the info. Just looks like a kid that with coaching could play off the edge and be a nightmare. You can’t patty cake SEC tackles tho, and I guess that’s what ppl are concerned about

VN Store

Sponsors