'20 TN ATH Reggie Grimes (Oklahoma commit)

I'll be surprised on this one if we pull him. Honestly I think we can do better anyways.
True he does sound underwhelming on the field from those who are in the area.

This is from corner36 (forget who he is though)

"I get your overall point but I think it’s a little strong. I think his dad is a little bit less pro Bama than many think and the kid is a little more open than people think. But I get what you are saying "

"I get your overall point but I think it’s a little strong. I think his dad is a little bit less pro Bama than many think and the kid is a little more open than people think. But I get what you are saying "
He's physically talented enough but I mean I just don't see 5 star on this one. If he weren't a supposed Bama lean with the last name Grimes, I believe he would be a lot further down in rating.

Corner36 is Buck Fitzgerald

His offensive tap appears to be almost more impressive than his defensive tape. I think you would be a really good big back/ tight end.

Polite way of saying I'm not wasting my time recruiting you to come in 3rd...bozo...doubt it.jones was a bozo this dude has great classes beats bama and wins ships

This. Shrewd move by Dabo, much as I hate him. He knows this is a UT-Bama battle. Plus, he's not a finished product.

Once you see the class Clemson ends up with you’ll be saying different.

And you know this how?? They don't even have a 5 star committed yet.

Clemson may end up with a super class like UGA 2years ago, but this Grimes situation has nothing to do with that.

He's just not very good. I've said this months ago. He's not the best player in TN. Not even top 10 In-State...

And you know this how?? They don't even have a 5 star committed yet.

Clemson may end up with a super class like UGA 2years ago, but this Grimes situation has nothing to do with that.

He's just not very good. I've said this months ago. He's not the best player in TN. Not even top 10 In-State...
They lead for like 7 or 8 5*s and three play the same position as Grimes. They have 11 commits and their average is 94.something, they are going to have a crazy class.

Reactions: LittleVol
They lead for like 7 or 8 5*s and three play the same position as Grimes. They have 11 commits and their average is 94.something, they are going to have a crazy class.
As they should.

I'm just implying that Grimes is not 5 star. Not even a 4 star imo. Dabo built his now monster program the right way. He knows what a winner looks like. You don't get there by signing kids like Grimes, Malik Gray or any other 'camp warrior" that doesn't actually produce on the field. It's not a physical thing with this guy, either. It's just not in his personality to be a dominant player.

Reminds me of Cory Robinson out of Knoxville Central back in 1999

VN Store

Back