'22 TN ATH/RB Dallan Hayden (Ohio State commit)

Evans is better than Haden for now. Haden can put in the work but Evans is special. Notice it at first glance live. He will be a third round pick or better if he stays healthy.
Yeah. Evans is also a junior and OSUs best RB is a freshman

But yall calling me out for telling someone to get some sense lol. I never said they were bad, literally said they would only lose 1-2 games. They are a very good team, just young and with a questionable defense. And yes they aren't as good as they have been recently. They have been championship contenders every year of the cfp and top 4. Anything less is a step back. They will be back in the top 4 probably next year as they will be a year older and should address the defense some thru the portal

He's calling you out for your knowledge of the facts. You were telling people they had no sense for having hope and asking questions. Slight difference.

He's calling you out for your knowledge of the facts. You were telling people they had no sense for having hope and asking questions. Slight difference.
What facts did I say that was not true? Not trying to sound cocky, but I didn't say anything wrong. If someone keeps up with recruiting, as I would assume an active person on a recruiting forum would, then it would be common sense that a win over Missouri isn't going to convince some 5 stars we aren't recruiting to come here

Wonder if Master Teague is still happy at OSU? I’d take him from the portal!
I don't know if Teague would be the best fit. Don't need another power back. Also, saw him this summer and he was very happy at being Ohio State and was looking forward to playing with Henderson. Obviously things have changed since then on the field, but he is pretty happy at Ohio State

Legit question, and you may have answered this before, and I just missed it: are you a Vol fan, OSU fan, both?
I was born in Carolina, spent my hs years at Massillon, Oh. , and had lived in Tennessee for 35 years prior to moving to NC 5 years ago...... I've always loved UT, especially after attending that incredible win against Penn State in 1971 many, many, years ago. I was sold then and have been ever since, even though I didn't live in Tennessee at the time. I do like OSU also after graduating from a Steel city town that lives and dies football, even to this day and where Paul Brown coached. I pull hard for the Vols to win every week and that is who I most fervently follow. OSU and Wake Forest pique my interest though as teams I follow.

You obviously know very little....... Ryan Day, if anything is an even better recruiter, if that is possible.. His classes have always ranked in the top 3..... The problem (if you can say that) this year is all the pure freshmen that are starting or seeing almost fulltime work , ala Denzel Burke, Treveyon Henderson, Jack Sawyer, JT Tuimoloau, Tyleik Williams, Cam Martinez, Stroud, etc. Most of their other starters are either RS freshmen or sophomores. Due to lack of experience and a bad DC who was replaced it took 3 games but they look like a totally different team than the first 3 games.... Incredibly talented and young team and most were recruited by Day. Talent wise they are just as good as any Meyer team.
Do you have to be a virgin to be considered a “pure” freshman?

I didn't ask if we had communication with him. The coaches would be idiots not to communicate with him. I asked if he was listening. This statement ("I wouldn’t say that door is completely closed.") isn't saying a whole lot either. Is he planning another trip to Knoxville, like what the staff is doing and putting together, etc. Thanks for your insight

I didn't ask if we had communication with him. The coaches would be idiots not to communicate with him. I asked if he was listening. This statement ("I wouldn’t say that door is completely closed.") isn't saying a whole lot either. Is he planning another trip to Knoxville, like what the staff is doing and putting together, etc. Thanks for your insight
Sir, you’re in the wrong forum.

lol.
1634158417314.jpeg

I think the coaches would be more idiots for communicating with someone they didn't think they had a chance of signing.

VN Store

Back