'22 TN ATH/RB Dallan Hayden (Ohio State commit)

This still makes me ill. I know he liked OSU a lot but I still thought he would be a Vol. I can't stand OSU, I am a CBHS alum and I just hoped he'd end up at UT. Best to Dallan.

Come on guys ... nobody even seen Evans practice .. why make unrealistic predictions and putting all these expectations on kids .. its a wait and see .. just like big OL from Kings Academy ...some on here says he be starting as a sophomore ...I said kid never starts ...I was criticized for being realistic.. he was always a project
Did anybody ever get this guy a cookie? He must be starving

Part of the conversation on Hayden has to include OSU's evaluation, doesn't it? They seem to know good running backs when they spot them.

If you look at the OSU insiders this week, or if you look at their reports back in January, OSU and Tony Alford had Hayden #1 on their board. Over Camar Wheaton. Over Sawshuck.

I get dogging the guy for turning his back on VN, but it seems like the guy has immense talent according to the elite evaluators up in Columbus.

Maybe he isn't just another guy?

What a beautiful post,man it couldn't be said any better. tOSU is a damn rb factory and produces pros. Their evaluation and track record speaks for itself. If they took him he's definitely a miss here. Kid will be a a star there and then a Pro.

Reactions: MemphisVol3
I’ve heard nothing that points to this but it wouldn’t surprise me to see Master Teague in the transfer portal after this season. That Henderson kid is getting A TON of hype and will probably start, and if he’s as good as they say then Teague may not get much PT to showcase himself unless it’s in goal line situations

The portal changes everything with kids like this and Teague. They can go to their favorite and if things don't work out they can bounce out in a year or two and still have time to prove up their value somewhere else. If it works out they are at a marquee school to showcase for the NFL. Good luck to him.

What a beautiful post,man it couldn't be said any better. tOSU is a damn rb factory and produces pros. Their evaluation and track record speaks for itself. If they took him he's definitely a miss here. Kid will be a a star there and then a Pro.
Yeah he was one Ryan Day was calling everyday.

Even though he committed, does anyone know, factually, that CJH is still recruiting him? Dad made it sound like Tennessee was really in it a few months ago…. Was he bloviating? If I’d keep recruiting him until signing day!

Even though he committed, does anyone know, factually, that CJH is still recruiting him? Dad made it sound like Tennessee was really in it a few months ago…. Was he bloviating? If I’d keep recruiting him until signing day!
He isn’t as good as our current commit or anywhere close to as good as Robinson. Doubt he is on our board anymore.

He should be a star in the soft 10. Weak competition in the soft 10. He's a good looking prospect but not a big miss. Lot's of RB's out there the same or better.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back