'22 TN ATH/RB Dallan Hayden (Ohio State commit)

31VFL

cx7ufbwi0bph9yivoio9

Christian Brothers
Memphis, TN
HT: 510
WT: 165lbs
Class: 2022

Dallan Hayden, 2022 All-purpose back - Rivals.com

Dallan Hayden, Christian Brothers, Athlete

Dallan Hayden - Hudl

We are his first offer. He is Chase Haydens brother, Aaron Haydens son.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I give you all the money in the wallet will you edit the OP to look like the unofficial official recruit format?

It is because I am on mobile. He doesn’t have any recruiting profiles and I am still looking for height/weight.

Hayden will be playing at Christian Brothers in Memphis, not St. George's in Collierville. Rivals lists him at 5-10, 166.

Reactions: 1 person
One of Butch's worst recruiting gaffes was not taking Chase. That one still makes me angry more than most others.

I would have loved to see him at UT because he is a legacy, and he may turn out to be good. But I didn’t see it as a huge deal, and I said it at the time. I never saw him play in person, but I didn’t think he could be an every down back in the SEC. His high school is 5 minutes from me, and they do not play good competition. At CBHS, his brother will play much better competition.

Reactions: UTSuave’
New site completely changes everything.

And player threads will be drop-dead easy to create. Paste-link easy.

Reactions: 1 person
I would have loved to see him at UT because he is a legacy, and he may turn out to be good. But I didn’t see it as a huge deal, and I said it at the time. I never saw him play in person, but I didn’t think he could be an every down back in the SEC. His high school is 5 minutes from me, and they do not play good competition. At CBHS, his brother will play much better competition.

Same type of RB as Ty Chandler...nowhere near as good.

VN Store

Back