'22 TN ATH/RB Dallan Hayden (Ohio State commit)

We lost out on our own in-state legacy, Dallan Hayden...if he had signed with us just imagine the impact he could have had next year in our offense. I miss the days of seeing his dad Aaron Hayden!

We lost out on our own in-state legacy, Dallan Hayden...if he had signed with us just imagine the impact he could have had next year in our offense. I miss the days of seeing his dad Aaron Hayden!
Didn’t want. I’m good with Small, Whitehead, Zack Evans and Wright. We have plenty of play makers.

Reactions: jerrync
Until the investigation is resolved entirely and Tennessee has some stability at head coach for a few years, it’s going to be hard to recruit at a high level.

You’ve got major programs doing things to recruit at a high level. Every single major program is doing it. This is why Pruitt was so floored as to why he got fired; he did it at Bama, Georgia and Florida State.

Add to that the NIL deal, I wouldn’t say we’re behind but we’re not making the kinds of deals Bama, Texas, Georgia, Ohio State, Texas AM are making. And it will be hard to catch up once those programs get even more ahead. Even if you get a great player they can just transfer for a better NIL deal at another school.

Pruitt also salted the earth so to speak with several high school programs and organizations that handle talent, even some in state talent. Going to take some time to repair relationships and get kids here when people in your own state are pushing kids to other places, even ducking Kentucky.

He went to tOSU.
Didn’t want. I’m good with Small, Whitehead, Zack Evans and Wright. We have plenty of play makers.
No one cares what you want. Hayden is a stud and would see the field over Whitehead and Wright. Small is good but not elite and Zach hasn't decided anything.

I bet the coaches would gladly trade Sampson for Hayden.

While I am certain that we would have loved to have received a commitment, Ohio State currently has a great program as well. I am thinking that he will find tougher sledding getting into the lineup for the buckeyes since they already have a stable of 5 star rb's on campus. It's similar to
starting at rb for Alabama. Not a very easy pathway to success. For that reason, he may be transferring at some point - if he doesn't change his mind prior to signing. Wish him luck - but we need guys who want to be here.

Reactions: hillsborovol
He went to tOSU.

No one cares what you want. Hayden is a stud and would see the field over Whitehead and Wright. Small is good but not elite and Zach hasn't decided anything.

yes but he is not going to at osu. But oh well

Would take Hayden over Justin Williams. He isn't coming here tho and I'm just worried about our guys. Want him to do well as an in-state guy tho

While we are all guessing I am guessing that the kid from Murfreesboro headed to GA is better than both as an impactive every down back. They have had a great eye for getting back that make it to the NFL.

Reactions: walkenvol
He went to tOSU.

Nor would I. However, we really need to get Bishop in next year’s class r@ther than tying up scholar#hips in players who have already turned down Tennessee’s offers this year.

VN Store

Back