'20 TN ATH Darion Williamson (FSU Commit)

Listening to his team play. Beating up Ripley, there is another WR #30 Douglas that is 6'7-6'8 and is getting D1 offers . Michigan state after him hard. Making plays for his team. Dont know if coaches know about him. Dont know what grade he is in yet.

Reactions: Big Sun
Listening to his team play. Beating up Ripley, there is another WR #30 Douglas that is 6'7-6'8 and is getting D1 offers . Michigan state after him hard. Making plays for his team. Dont know if coaches know about him. Dont know what grade he is in yet.

Markeston Douglas, senior DE/TE listed at 6-6, 250...very good basketball player who averaged 17.1 points & 10.5 rebounds per game last year. Hadn't played football since 8th grade but decided to give it another shot this year.

Headed to Memphis.

He didn’t develop the way the staff thought he would. It’s this classes Jalil Clemons

I don’t know if that’s just gross speculation or what, but it is kind of noticeable how quiet his recruitment has been. And iirc he has been showing a lot of love to Memphis on the twitter machine.

In state kid that hasn’t participated in any of our recent big recruiting weekends. No word on if he’s coming for Vandy.

If I had to pick a kid to not be in the class, it would be him.

I don’t know if that’s just gross speculation or what, but it is kind of noticeable how quiet his recruitment has been. And iirc he has been showing a lot of love to Memphis on the twitter machine.

In state kid that hasn’t participated in any of our recent big recruiting weekends. No word on if he’s coming for Vandy.

If I had to pick a kid to not be in the class, it would be him.

We're swimming in deep waters with two more dubs.

Deep waters where the big fish live.

Speculation on my part, but this guy rarely tweets. Coaches were in Memphis yesterday and i'm assuming none made the hour and half trip north to see this guy. Might not be football related though....

Reactions: EdEcEko77
Numbers crunch and his injury definitely hurts his cause. Wish him well. Sucks for him though because the other school giving him attention - their staff is likely leaving (assuming Norvell takes another position).

VN Store

Back