'20 TN ATH Darion Williamson (FSU Commit)

Only because the lack of depth. Hes a decent player but shouldn't be seeing the field.

He and Chandler are going to wreck shop this year.

WVU had no answer for Jordan. Hard running kid who can catch like a WR.

Last edited:
Banks was held back last year by his fumbles, which significantly reduced his carries. He worked on it and he wasn't fumble-prone in spring practice, so there's reason to believe he'll have a productive season. Having 4-5 solid RBs with different skillsets will be a real step up.

That’s a tad extreme. Not see the field? He produces.
My opinion: He's a tough runner but needs good blocking. Chandler has better vision and is electric.

The OL had it's worst run blocking last year and Chandler passed Jordan on ypc.
But surprisingly, even to me, in 2017, Jordan was better than Chandler.
Ty 4.3
Tim 4.7
But I don't see that happening again. Ty's ceiling is just way higher.

Reactions: butchna
But that's what I said. "I'll wait until"
I'm always in these debates BECAUSE I wait on the results instead of just pre declaring.

ok let me clarify for you:

Banks looks like a better running back imo, just by the eye test. He hits the hole hard and violent. Jordan never saw a hole he liked. Yes we will all have to wait to see but if I was the coach(I'm far from it) I would be prone to giving Banks more of a look than Jordan.

Reactions: mrMet and jakez4ut
ok let me clarify for you:

Banks looks like a better running back imo, just by the eye test. He hits the hole hard and violent. Jordan never saw a hole he liked. Yes we will all have to wait to see but if I was the coach(I'm far from it) I would be prone to giving Banks more of a look than Jordan.
I'm fine with all that except for the Jordan remark. He's never been as bad as people make him out to be.

Made it a personal issue last season after the 2 times he flat out did miss the hole. But other times, those holes didn't exist or else Chandler would have had a ton more ypc.
Ty is also faster and could make openings Tim just couldn't reach in time. But were hit usually in under 1 second of touching the ball. Jordan isn't fast enough for that, granted. I watched TJ carry 3 Bama defenders for 7 yds then read someone in here credit Ty with the run.
His inability is greatly exaggerated.

VN Store

Back