'24 TN ATH Boo Carter

BelieveTheHeup93

What are we recruiting him as? Kid looks absolutely electric in the field. We need this guy for next years class.
Seems like a DeAnthony Thomas or Tavon Austin type of player. Just get him the ball in space and let him go to work. Screens, crossing and deep routes, sweeps, pitch man on the option etc. Just get him on the team and figure it out from there

walkenvol

Really hope this doesn’t end up being a Pruitt/Gibbs type of recruitment where he ends up going elsewhere and is one of the top backs in the country
CJH has several examples of recruiting players and allowing the player to complete at whatever position they prefer. Can’t think of a single similarity in the way CJH coaches compared to cornbread.

highspeed

hijueputa!
Today’s VQ podcast? I didn’t hear them say he was being recruited as a DB. I was listening in the car so maybe I missed it, but they were mainly just talking about how important it would be to get him on campus. Pretty generic stuff really.

LittleVol

Nothing better than good VOL Football
Seems like a DeAnthony Thomas or Tavon Austin type of player. Just get him the ball in space and let him go to work. Screens, crossing and deep routes, sweeps, pitch man on the option etc. Just get him on the team and figure it out from there
He's bigger than both of those guys and he's only 17.

But I don't think he has the build to be a P5 running back either. Either Slot or NB is his destination imo

swchandler1988

Hendon4Heisman
Yeah, AP said that (recruiting him as a defensive back). Was curious to see if we’ll be in rotation of the schools he visits. If he comes this weekend that’ll be twice in a month

Boo carter mom

Yeah, AP said that (recruiting him as a defensive back). Was curious to see if we’ll be in rotation of the schools he visits. If he comes this weekend that’ll be twice in a month
He is headed to Georgia n ole miss we planned to visit this weekend but other schools requesting visits

VN Store