'19 TN ATH Adonis Otey (ARK Commit 8/1/18)

It’s slmost like our coaches have scouted before

Elsa-and-Anna-image-elsa-and-anna-36263703-245-140.gif

Reactions: 5 people
I mean...you couldn't have drawn it up any better for us. Two old Butch recruits were deemed the most overrated at this camp?

Hilarious. Vols are in much better hands now (hopefully).

I mean...you couldn't have drawn it up any better for us. Two old Butch recruits were deemed the most overrated at this camp?

Hilarious. Vols are in much better hands now (hopefully).

Im not going to celebrate a kid having a bad showing and his stock getting hurt. Sorry that just doesn't appeal to me. I hate it for him and hope he still gets to live out his dream.

I am happy however that we have a true talent evaluator as a head coach.

Reactions: 9 people
Im not going to celebrate a kid having a bad showing and his stock getting hurt. Sorry that just doesn't appeal to me. I hate it for him and hope he still gets to live out his dream.

This

Reactions: 1 person
Hear me out on this guys...but it's like this staff actually knows what the hell it is doing!!

I know crazy thought..but plausible

Hear me out on this guys...but it's like this staff actually knows what the hell it is doing!!

I know crazy thought..but plausible

Yep makes me thinks back to Chris Low had the comment about Pruitt telling some handlers that he wasn't going to be pushed into taking a kid based on offers he knows aren't committable and he will trust his own evaluations . Starting to seem like it was the mid state kids. A lot of these early offers for them turning out noncommittable until camps.

I need to meet myself at Waffle House and kick my own ass for drinking Butch's koolaid for as long as I did. Live and learn, I guess.

Reactions: 11 people

No I think that's fair. I more meant it's hilarious how different the evaluations are now. Certainly don't wish ill on any of these kids or want them to perform poorly. More just laughing at Butch. Apologize it came across as laughing at the recruits

Butch always took a bunch of lower rated kids and then tried to replace them closer to signing day.

Adonis will be fine. The thing is he is working at Cb and in college he will be a S which will be much better for him vs Cb

VN Store

Back