TN AP voters

Special Ed

VFE: Vol For Eternity
This dingbat:
View attachment 35840
Kristin Tallent at WHBQ, Memphis
voted UT Tennessee #21 and Villanova #8 on her AP ballot.

And this dingbat:
View attachment 35841
Jeff Lockridge at The Tennessean
voted UT #20 and Villanova #16 on his ballot

Didn't we just whip Villanova in the championship game of the big tournament at Madison Square Garden?

Attachments

• UT Champs.jpg
    UT Champs.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:
apparently special ed doesn't realize Tennessee basketball threads are put on the main page so it doesn't get any more "exposure" being in the football forum and will be moved by a mod anyway

There is always a bias toward the Big East, ACC and KY. The dumb blonde is probably a tigger high fan. Lockridge=Vandy. And they probably don't like Pearl.

When it comes down to it, we beat them on a neutral court and it wasn't close. I have run out of reasons for the ranking.

Kristen Tallent used to be on a local channel here in north Alabama. I don't remember which one, but obviously it was the one I didn't watch.

There is always a bias toward the Big East, ACC and KY. The dumb blonde is probably a tigger high fan. Lockridge=Vandy. And they probably don't like Pearl.

When it comes down to it, we beat them on a neutral court and it wasn't close. I have run out of reasons for the ranking.

Shes a Mississippi State Alum. Also, its her first year so cut her some slack.

So she thinks there are 20 teams that would beat our guys? Maybe she was thinking of the Titans. Dumb blonde.....

Shes a Mississippi State Alum. Also, its her first year so cut her some slack.

Why? All she has to do is watch college basketball highlights and order the teams with some level of competency. We were CLEARLY better than Villanova. her rankings are absolutely absurd. I think she just looked at last week's poll and shuffled the team a little. Ridiculous! All of us would love to be AP voters and she obviously could NOT care less.

Shes a basketball fan and supporter. Gary Parrish even told her he spared her in the Poll Attacks this week. Shes got some learning to do. She probably did half ass it some this week since the Egg Bowl was in Oxford and Mullen has the Bulldogs at 8-4. If she doesnt get better by the end of December then Ill be there with the pitchfork as well.

Shes a basketball fan and supporter. Gary Parrish even told her he spared her in the Poll Attacks this week. Shes got some learning to do. She probably did half ass it some this week since the Egg Bowl was in Oxford and Mullen has the Bulldogs at 8-4. If she doesnt get better by the end of December then Ill be there with the pitchfork as well.

But I was creating my own rankings when I was 7! And Villanova would have dropped out of the top 10!

lots of people are fans and supporters but don't deserve a ballot. This chick is in that group

This dingbat:
View attachment 35840
Kristin Tallent at WHBQ, Memphis
voted UT Tennessee #21 and Villanova #8 on her AP ballot.

And this dingbat:
View attachment 35841
Jeff Lockridge at The Tennessean
voted UT #20 and Villanova #16 on his ballot

Didn't we just whip Villanova in the championship game of the big tournament at Madison Square Garden?

Kristin Tallent is hater, that obviously has a vendetta against the Vols. :hi:

I would say she does since she's able to throw out crap like that and still keep a job. Other than that I would disagree completely

Shes new to the AP ballot thing. Shes bright and very supportive of all sports teams. I agree that its no right but theres no need to burn her at the stake yet. There are plenty of other pollsters out there that have been doing it for years and have absolutely no idea what they are doing.

I think her biggest problem right now is that shes scared to move teams significantly each week. If you notice, all teams that lost moved a couple spots down and all teams with significant wins moved up a few. Tennessee actually moved up four spots for beating Nova.

you're acting like it's rocket surgery to put 25 teams in a list. If she didn't think she could handle that honors level course then she should have declined.

VN Store

Back