Titans going to AFC championship

There's an old saying about championship games. You gotta lose one before you can win one. LSU is the favorite and likely the better team, but the stage won't be too big for Clemson. Experience counts, and it won't surprise me to see Clemson pull it off again. Having said that....I'm pulling for LSU.

I'm telling you, you're pulling for the wrong team. Clemson is a much bigger threat to UT, as we compete head to head for far more recruits with them than we do LSU. Plus, it's in Tennessee's best interest for LSU to dominate the west, as that only weakens Alabama, who we play every single year. We play LSU what, once every 5 years? I hope LSU completely curb stomps Clemson!

Hell, Clemson has 2 starters from this area. When Jones was here we did not get a player that Clemson wanted. Hopefully that is changing but they are still a huge impediment as long as they keep winning championships. Go LSU!

I'm telling you, you're pulling for the wrong team. Clemson is a much bigger threat to UT, as we compete head to head for far more recruits with them than we do LSU. Plus, it's in Tennessee's best interest for LSU to dominate the west, as that only weakens Alabama, who we play every single year. We play LSU what, once every 5 years? I hope LSU completely curb stomps Clemson!

I agree with your point of view. However that is not my only view point. I know, many (maybe half) of VolNation just will not support the SEC as a whole. I do, in all things. I did notice, with great satisfaction, that in most bowl games I heard the chant "SEC SEC!!" Sure glad there are fans from other schools and states that respect the conference and the part of the country it represents.

I agree with your point of view. However that is not my only view point. I know, many (maybe half) of VolNation just will not support the SEC as a whole. I do, in all things. I did notice, with great satisfaction, that in most bowl games I heard the chant "SEC SEC!!" Sure glad there are fans from other schools and states that respect the conference and the part of the country it represents.
I support what's in Tennessee's best interest and LSU whipping Clemson's ass is in Tennessee's best interest.

It was a battle of the cheat codes, Jackson is a video game and Henry is just a nightmare.

I'm taking LSU, but I may be overly influenced by my love for the SEC. I know Dabo's Clemson isn't going to simply fade away, so I'm expecting a 60 min back and forth for this game.

I thought the Titans’ D was the deciding factor in the game last night. Henry is no doubt a beast.

Pulling for Clemson.

I support what's in Tennessee's best interest and LSU whipping Clemson's ass is in Tennessee's best interest.

Also, to your earlier point, Florida plays LSU every year. If LSU could overtake Bama and become an L every year for Florida like we have had with Alabama, that only helps our chances at an SEC championship appearance.

Also, coaches are judged harshly over how they perform against rivals. Losing every year to LSU would cause unrest among the fan base and tension in the locker room. The Gators need to know how it feels to be Tennessee this last 15+ years.

I don't really follow the NFL, but can't help but get giddy that the Titans beat the Patriots and then the Ravens. They were underdogs in both games. I love a good underdog story and hope they win the AFC championship and go on to the Super Bowl. Will be a nice change from watching the Patriots regardless.
On another note, who do you pick to win the cfb championship? I'll take LSU, but not betting against the spread.
OIP.jpg

LSU is a team of destiny this season with a magical QB having the season of his life he literally can’t do anything wrong. Clemson will push LSU hard but LSU makes a few more plays on offense in the 4th and win 41-31. I think the Titans win next week against the Texans or Chiefs just keep feeding the beast Henry and play great defense

Dabo is a genius at taking away your strength. Ask Saban.
Forgot Titans were playing. Missed the fun.

Looks like the Browns and Haslam hired themselves another bargain bin coach. At least Stefanski and the Vikings got over 100 yards in total offense yesterday during garbage time yesterday.....

Regretting I didnt put some money on the Titans to make the Super Bowl at the first of the year. The odds had to be around 2000/2500 to 1.......🤦‍♂️
I usually regret every bet I don't make and what's worse is regretting the one's I do make. That's why I quit 'dat chit!!!

Reactions: NATHAN05
You could have been a very rich person to bet the Titans would beat the defending champion Patriots at home and number one seed Ravens at home. I'm loving watching them smash teams.

Go LSU.

Reactions: Joefoxx and 71VOL
Always hated Clemson, even when they were bad, so I am for LSU. Henry is a beast! Love the Titans!

I assume LSU wins by at least 2 scores. These are top talent teams with great coaches though so crap can turn on a dime. Don’t bet on games like this. It’s got more risk than it’s worth.

Like Harrison Bailey's 2 teammates that signed with LSU? Screw you and LSWhoo

VN Store

Back