Titans going to AFC championship

Proud Army Wife

I don't really follow the NFL, but can't help but get giddy that the Titans beat the Patriots and then the Ravens. They were underdogs in both games. I love a good underdog story and hope they win the AFC championship and go on to the Super Bowl. Will be a nice change from watching the Patriots regardless.
On another note, who do you pick to win the cfb championship? I'll take LSU, but not betting against the spread.

Great to see the Titans advance. As Jackson said, they really came out to play. It would be funny to see them play Houston for the championship, although I’m rooting for KC.
As for the LSU game, I’m thinking the home field in New Orleans will only add more steam to the rabid LSU Tigers. I bet they win by 10+.

Great to see the Titans advance. As Jackson said, they really came out to play. It would be funny to see them play Houston for the championship, although I’m rooting for KC.
As for the LSU game, I’m thinking the home field in New Orleans will only add more steam to the rabid LSU Tigers. I bet they win by 10+.

LSU by 25+ if the DL shows up and the secondary is adequate. Clemson by 15 probable because Dabo is a better scheming coach than the orangutan.

I'm stunned at how the Titans totally dominated but I'm happy they did.

I'll always hate alaBummer but Henry is making NFL history and runs like a man among boys.

He's sire going to cost some NFL team a boatload of $$$$ on his next contract.

I hate Ed O and LSWhoo but unless they have a meltdown I don't see how Clemson can slow down that O.

I'll have to be a Clemson fan just so I'm cheering on the Orange.

VFL...GBO!!!

Ravens got cute in that game several times, and it backfired. Jackson looked pretty mortal. Henry looked possessed again. If they include the postseason in the MVP analysis, I think Henry rightfully purloined the accolade last night.

As to the NC, I'll take Clemson. I'll favor experience. Clemson's roster is overall probably better, and LSU cruised too easily against OU while Clemson was challenged.

I'm stunned at how the Titans totally dominated but I'm happy they did.

I'll always hate alaBummer but Henry is making NFL history and runs like a man among boys.

He's sire going to cost some NFL team a boatload of $$$$ on his next contract.

I hate Ed O and LSWhoo but unless they have a meltdown I don't see how Clemson can slow down that O.

I'll have to be a Clemson fan just so I'm cheering on the Orange.

VFL...GBO!!!

I'm telling you, you're pulling for the wrong team. Clemson is a much bigger threat to UT, as we compete head to head for far more recruits with them than we do LSU. Plus, it's in Tennessee's best interest for LSU to dominate the west, as that only weakens Alabama, who we play every single year. We play LSU what, once every 5 years? I hope LSU completely curb stomps Clemson!

So somewhere between LSU by 25 and Clemson by 15. I’d say you are correct sir.

Depending on the circumstances. Truth be told, I don't really care since the Vols aren't in it. However, I do like twiddling my thumbs while engaging in my favorite pastime. I call it, "What If?"

1578838984086.png

Reactions: sport3500
Titans making a run in the NFL just like the Preds did in the NHL 3 years ago. No one expected either team to go far in the playoffs.

Reactions: Joefoxx
The way to slow LSU down is with a good DL (see Auburn game). Clemson doesnt have the DL they had last year, so I think LSU wins...

Regretting I didnt put some money on the Titans to make the Super Bowl at the first of the year. The odds had to be around 2000/2500 to 1.......🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Clemson keeps it interesting into the 4th quarter. LSU wins by 14.

Also...congrats Titans from a Colts fan.

Reactions: Joefoxx
Defense WINS championships!! Duh! Two supposed great QBs in a row will agree with that!!

VN Store

Back