Time to watch the TIDE???

jkleno

As a VFL, I hate to admit this, but...I enjoy watching the execution of the Tide under Saban's leadership. I realize they are atop of our hate list and I don't jump up and down when they score, but I do appreciate well played football. They are in the correct positions, make tackles, and typically don't go crazy when they score a TD. They lose players yearly to the NFL and just reload. Sometimes you don't have to reinvent the wheel to be successful, they look like an old school team. Yikes, that is enough. Sorry.

Reactions: 1 person
Your application for a Vol For Life has been rejected due to not having proper qualifications.

As a VFL, I hate to admit this, but...I enjoy watching the execution of the Tide under Saban's leadership. I realize they are atop of our hate list and I don't jump up and down when they score, but I do appreciate well played football. They are in the correct positions, make tackles, and typically don't go crazy when they score a TD. They lose players yearly to the NFL and just reload. Sometimes you don't have to reinvent the wheel to be successful, they look like an old school team. Yikes, that is enough. Sorry.

Yeah, I feel a warm tingly sensation when I watch Bama extend their dominance while we sit at home with our 5th losing season in 6 years.

Ok. I new I would get smashed. Sometimes I pretend the crimson is really orange. Oh well. I just appreciate good football. I don't root for them to win, but I will watch them play.

I never watch Bama's games unless they're playing us, or there's at least some chance they will lose. It's the same reason I don't turn on the KY basketball games.

Ok. I new I would get smashed. Sometimes I pretend the crimson is really orange. Oh well. I just appreciate good football. I don't root for them to win, but I will watch them play.

I get it. I enjoy watching sports being played at a very high level. Bama certainly qualifies in that regard.

I expect this from utfantilidie....

"Im a VFL forever but man do I love to watch Alabama play on to their 3rd straight NC"

Go buy a ****ing key chain and hat like the rest of them and get it over with.

I couldn't do it. As bad as I feel when we lose, it's 1000 times better than how I feel about Bama and their fans. I would just feel a dirtiness that couldn't be washed off. There are plenty of sports and plenty of teams I could feign an interest in. Bama isn't one of them.

Yeah I watch them play too, and pray to god they get beat!!

Go on and buy some bama **** for when you watch them play!!

Reactions: 2 people
I smacked my son in the mouth the other day for saying less about bama than you just did...

The visit from DHS will be worth the lesson learned.

I don't get hating on the OP. I've always hated Bama and hate them even more, now that I've moved to southern middle TN and they're everywhere, couple that with spending a week a month in AL for work and it becomes unbearable. But like the OP said, I respect and appreciate good football and they're a sight to see. The execution is practically flawless and unfortunately when watching them I see just how far we have to go to be anywhere near their level. The Bama-LSU games of recent past are the closest thing to watching NFL football.

VN Store

Back