Time to paint the rock again

Ans why do we want a coach that's never been involved in any titles again?

Because we are smart enough to want to win and know that Leach is the best chance to do this, and we realize that the last coach we hired had won 4 conference championships in his 6 years as a head coach. Wisdom requires discernment.

Or better yet wait until you see the staff and how they perform next year

That’s exactly how we got knee deep in turds. If Fulmer “knows UT” then he should know we are ******* done with lackluster, bargain bin crap coaches that end up proving they are who everyone said they were. We need proven coaches, not now, like yesterday!

Reactions: 3 people
"Mike Leach" is all thats needed on it. Anyone close by, at least try. Seems we're down to four bums as a potential HC. One day its Petersen possibly and now this. Leach wanted it, give it.

Kiffin is best. Way better than Leach for SEC

Reactions: 1 person
Theres enough paint on that rock to get lead poisoning

Seriously though... I'd love to start removing layers of paint and see how far back we can go.

It really makes me mad that we have such a high revenue but always go cheap on a coach. I'm sick of it. We should at least get Leach now.

The revenue may vanish if another substandard hire is made. I believe that was a lot to do with the outrage of shiano.

VN Store

Back