Time to move on from Tim Banks

Defense was not the problem tonight. Tacking was bad I agree 100%. They can’t keep saving the offense going 3 and out the entire first half outside of the first drive.
Wut? Defense wasn’t the problem? How many drives did FL score on in a row? Do you realize they had only punted 2 times until late in the third?

I don’t get it. We took out almost all of Pitts qbs a year or two ago. We sit back and let this average bum dink and dunk all over us. The run defense was disappointing but a lot of that was due to missed tackles. Idk. I feel like this team lives and dies by the offense and joe isn’t getting it done. Yea the Oline sucked but a lot was due to the qb‘s game management or lack of.

I could see getting rid of Martinez but not Banks.

Is it Martinez or Banks who refuses to acknowledge we can’t play zone? Is it Martinez or Banks who can’t dial up a blitz? Is Martinez free and clear of blame absolutely not but some of y’all love to pass blame when Banks has been a problem he got here.

Give him the walking papers tomorrow.

Wow - I could not disagree more…. I remember my first beer after a game we should not have lost.

Our defense had a bad half. They were lights out in the 2nd half. Had we not been jobbed be the refs and wasted timeouts and had stupid penalties, we might have pulled it out.

I don’t get it. We took out almost all of Pitts qbs a year or two ago. We sit back and let this average bum dink and dunk all over us. The run defense was disappointing but a lot of that was due to missed tackles. Idk. I feel like this team lives and dies by the offense and joe isn’t getting it done. Yea the Oline sucked but a lot was due to the qb‘s game management or lack of.
It's UT DNA to make at least one scrub a year look like a hypeman contender

Stupid post. The D was clearly not the issue tonight. I gotta blame the coaches. We weren't prepared for a single game this season. We waited until the 4th quarter to pull out last years playbook because we are using a QB that they aren't confident can run it.
Billy took his foot off the gas in the 2nd half and had a QB who couldn’t throw with a hand injury. They went down the field on 5 straight possessions in the first half and should’ve scored on all 5. Did you show up in the 2nd half only?

Stupid post. The D was clearly not the issue tonight. I gotta blame the coaches. We weren't prepared for a single game this season. We waited until the 4th quarter to pull out last years playbook because we are using a QB that they aren't confident can run it.
Missed tackles resulting 1st downs and TDs not an issue? The reality is that FL made our defense players look like Virginia

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Defense was not the problem tonight. Tacking was bad I agree 100%. They can’t keep saving the offense going 3 and out the entire first half outside of the first drive.
Defense was supposed to be really good this year and was trash against an average gator offense. Total wetting of the bed. Defense was equally the probelm

VN Store

Back