Time for Clausen

Erik Ainge sucks, i dont care what ppl say he jus really sucks he is a baby u can tell he is afraid to get hit and he must think our receivers are 8 feet tall and can catch balls way over their head, Ainge needs to get his butt on the bench and let our leader take us to the end, cuz Ainge sure cant, shoot Riggs jus fumbled after we had something going.Vols might as well get ready for another lost, cuz we sure jus lost this game. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Like I said on another thread, LSU's got a lot of dumb luck going right now. But what in the h--l was Ainge trying to do? Was he trying to ground the ball or did he just go temporarily nuts. And who in the h--l called a pass play from the 1/2 yard line? Maybe they should bench that OC along with Ainge?

COMIN' BACK IN THE SECOND HALF. THIS BUNCH AINT THAT GOOD!

Originally posted by bleedingorange@Sep 26, 2005 8:30 PM
AINGE FOR HEISMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[snapback]151290[/snapback]​

Nice call BIO butt ainge can kiss my :moon2:

If Rick Clausen is SUPPOSED to be our team leader, why does Phil insist on letting Ainge play? He's obviously a poor quarterback, throws the ball over all receiver's heads, blames his mistakes on everyone else, and yet Phil lets this jackass get play time. TOO MUCH PLAY TIME. Personally, I don't think Ainge has any business coming off of the bench. In my opinion, Ainge's uncle and his family BOUGHT him a starting spot by a fat donation to UT's athletics department. I am ashamed that we didn't keep Brent Schafer, now there's a quarterback, he wasn't afraid to take a hit and he could run like the wind. As far as defense goes, I'm not sure that good old "Sandy Randers" aka Randy Sanders has a clue in how to teach these boys how to make a tackle. I don't remember UT being this poor in performance in YEARS! Something HAS TO CHANGE! I don't care if that means firing Phil and Randy, so be it if it helps our team. :cross:

Originally posted by wncvolfan@Sep 26, 2005 8:39 PM
Like I said on another thread, LSU's got a lot of dumb luck going right now.  But what in the h--l was Ainge trying to do?  Was he trying to ground the ball or did he just go temporarily nuts.  And who in the h--l called a pass play from the 1/2 yard line?  Maybe they should bench that OC along with Ainge?

COMIN' BACK IN THE SECOND HALF.  THIS BUNCH AINT THAT GOOD!
[snapback]151340[/snapback]​

HOW DO YOU SPELL COMEBACK?

VN Store

Back