Tim Starkey named HC after Dale Pruitt resigns at Marion Co.

So Dale is not wearing a baker’s smock. Good choice🙂

Marion Co. is really down right now since going (13-2) and making it to the 2A State Championship game in 2016 they are (13-21) and (0-6) vs. Valley Rivals South Pittsburg & Sequatchie Co. in that span.

Very Interesting. Mr Pruitt just put Jasper and South Pittsburg on the Map. You can bet Jeremy will be down there a few times. Go Pirates! LOL

Papa Pruit, that is Dale Pruit is hired to coach at Marion County High in Jasper, Tennessee. Returning to a previous coaching stint at the same school back in 2004. Spent most of his career coaching Alabama high schools. I wonder if he and baby Jeremy are try to create a pipeline?

Last time I checked, Jeremy Pruitt was a grown man. On another note you really need your ability to start threads revoked, you're a whole other level of special.

WLvA8E.gif

Reactions: Volsfaninva917
Also, while everyone else is dog-piling you, if it requires wisdom to understand wisdom, doesn’t that make it impossible to become wise? Because how could you obtain wisdom without understanding it? And how can you understand it if you can’t obtain it? Seems like a vicious cycle.

At least spell the name right.

I got misbehaving keyboard keys on a fancy keyboard not even a year old. I will speak to the keyboard about the spelling. But probably will have to get a new one after AGAIN researching boards. My car gets sick sometimes too.

As for folks dogpiling, it's cool, and sort of fun given my liking of tit for tat. I just love toys.

I got misbehaving keyboard keys on a fancy keyboard not even a year old. I will speak to the keyboard about the spelling. But probably will have to get a new one after AGAIN researching boards. My car gets sick sometimes too.

As for folks dogpiling, it's cool, and sort of fun given my liking of tit for tat. I just love toys.
Well did! Glad his dad is back in coaching, especially in TN. Having said that, proofreading is your friend. I even proofread after I post things........just sayin.

Well did! Glad his dad is back in coaching, especially in TN. Having said that, proofreading is your friend. I even proofread after I post things........just sayin.

Very true, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I don't really pay much attention to the grammar police. Though to be honest given my past profession, I should. I guess being older, I care less about a lot of things. Except dueling with verbal sabers and Samurai swords.

Last edited:
Marion Co. is really down right now since going (13-2) and making it to the 2A State Championship game in 2016 they are (13-21) and (0-6) vs. Valley Rivals South Pittsburg & Sequatchie Co. in that span.

They must have still been up when they kicked our tales something awful in first round a 3-4 years ago. (Jackson County). And that was when we were pretty decent for a change.

VN Store

Back