Tim priest

Tim retired from calling games (his decision and no one elses). He is still practicing law.

14 years in the NFL as a backup, which is actually pretty impressive for a guy who didn't even start much in college.
Contributed on some pretty good Jets' teams. He played against UCLA in 1974 when Holloway went out in the first half. For whatever reason at end of season, Randy Wallace was back-up and led UT to game winning drive against Maryland in the Liberty Bowl. Didn't play much again until '77 season when Streater got hurt.

If we only had those QBs now

Maybe he gets better but so far the best thing I can say is he makes Bob look good.

I for one am tired of the crap Bob gets from know nothing fans that couldn't go into the booth and call a game if their life depended on it. Yes he's no Ward but who is? If you have to listen to the game through the app or radio I think bob does a fantastic job. Our fan base is horrible. You complain about everything and if you think you can call a better game grab a mike and get to it, if not STHU and choose not to listen..... jeez. Child's care.

I for one am tired of the crap Bob gets from know nothing fans that couldn't go into the booth and call a game if their life depended on it. Yes he's no Ward but who is? If you have to listen to the game through the app or radio I think bob does a fantastic job. Our fan base is horrible. You complain about everything and if you think you can call a better game grab a mike and get to it, if not STHU and choose not to listen..... jeez. Child's care.
Bob, is that you?

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Sorry Mrs Kessling.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Bob, is that you?

Look last thing I want to do is get into a discussion with you. You have an agenda against bob and won't give the man a fair shake. I live in Alabama an have only the app and TV to get my vol games and while Bob is no John Ward FOR ME he's fine so please and I do mean please keep your opinion to yourself because some of us enjoy listening to him. It's sad when others have to tear down people to make themselves feel better about themselves.

Look last thing I want to do is get into a discussion with you. You have an agenda against bob and won't give the man a fair shake. I live in Alabama an have only the app and TV to get my vol games and while Bob is no John Ward FOR ME he's fine so please and I do mean please keep your opinion to yourself because some of us enjoy listening to him. It's sad when others have to tear down people to make themselves feel better about themselves.
Did you realize you replied to him twice even though getting into a discussion with him is the last thing you want to do?

VN Store

Back