Tim priest

I agree that Pat Ryan isn't a very good replacement for Tim Priest. The Color guy is supposed to add color and passion. Tim was such a Homer and overemotional at times, but that's why I liked him. He added some personality and excitement to Bob who can be stale at times.

I agree that Pat Ryan isn't a very good replacement for Tim Priest. The Color guy is supposed to add color and passion. Tim was such a Homer and overemotional at times, but that's why I liked him. He added some personality and excitement to Bob who can be stale at times.
Bob isn’t stale. Stale would be an improvement for him.

Tim and Bob balanced each other. Can't have two stuffed shirts and can't have two guys yelling over each other.

I love Pat's insights when he was on Monday mornings but he isn't a color guy.

Ryan was great as a Titans color guy. Only lost the job cause Bud wanted an ex Oiler Wycheck as color guy. I haven’t listened to him this yr yet but he is an acquired taste..... no cheerleading or color coating.

Reactions: Ernest T. Vol
I listen in the stadium while watching the games. I don't think he's so bad. I liked Priest better, but who could replace him? He had some good comments - pointed out on that 4th down play, that when you pull the wideout's all the way to the sideline, it opens up the corners for a blitz and they got the push they needed for the loss of yards. Not a bad observation. I do admit he's not excitable or animated - sort of a ho hum delivery, but can still add some insight.

VN Store

Back