Tim Jordan - Mad Props

Coug

This kid has star written all over him. It's like watching the early days of John Kelly playing mop up duty all over again. Suit the kid up and start him. Kelly wasn't put to use soon enough in my opinion.

:good!:

Reactions: 2 people
Been saying for a while now that he's gonna be just as good as Ty Chandler if not better. He's special. Young JK no doubt. Can't wait to see how he develops over the next couple of years.

Note: Tim Jordan is over a year younger than Ty Chandler.

His potential is sky high.

Uh, it's Indiana State, pal.

It doesn't matter. You can see that just by watching him he's got that "it" factor. He has skill, passion, fight, agility, and best of all determination. If you don't make a hole for him he's gonna make one himself.

Reactions: 3 people
Easy does it here. He looked good with 4 carries for 22 yards in garbage time, vs a Div 2 team...let's not get carried away about our 4th string running back just yet.

Reactions: 1 person
That seems to be the case with Kelly, Chandler, Fils-Aime, and Jordan. Must be a hallmark of Gillispie's profile for RBs.

Gillespie is the best coach on our staff. OL, DL, LB and DB coaches need to take a cue from him.

Gillespie is the best coach on our staff. OL, DL, LB and DB coaches need to take a cue from him.

Agree. He is the only one to consistently get the most out of his unit. I can't think of one time I have questioned what we were getting out of the RB position since his arrival.

Reactions: 3 people
Our stable of RBs looks very, very promising. Could be the best three or four in a long, long time (cough, cough: Lewis-Stephens-Henry)...

Deep stable of quality backs. We will be fine no mater who gets the most carries.

This kid has star written all over him. It's like watching the early days of John Kelly playing mop up duty all over again. Suit the kid up and start him. Kelly wasn't put to use soon enough in my opinion.

I thought the same thing watching from the stands tonight. His long run to the left was very kellyesque. Against Indiana State, sure. If he shows that same hard elusive running style a couple of times against an SEC team and I label him a star.

So bench Kelly and start Jordan? But Kelly appears to be really good at football now. Your logic is suspect but this is VolNation and you are among friends. Obviously without a time machine handy, this one will be tough.

Let's get to work, people <guitar riff. queue time machine building montage>

So bench Kelly and start Jordan? But Kelly appears to be really good at football now. Your logic is suspect but this is VolNation and you are among friends. Obviously without a time machine handy, this one will be tough.

Let's get to work, people <guitar riff. queue time machine building montage>

I wasn't saying bench Kelly.

Been saying for a while now that he's gonna be just as good as Ty Chandler if not better. He's special. Young JK no doubt. Can't wait to see how he develops over the next couple of years.

Note: Tim Jordan is over a year younger than Ty Chandler.

His potential is sky high.

Lol do we even know what ty chandler's going to be yet. Chill man. But seriously, in your defense, you say a lot of unrealistic predictions, who can really keep up with them all

KB agrees.

Easy does it here. He looked good with 4 carries for 22 yards in garbage time, vs a Div 2 team...let's not get carried away about our 4th string running back just yet.

He's not gonna be 4th string for long. I think CFA is the odd man out. Its Kelly then Chandler/Jordan.

It's still early but *Kristy took a lot of blowback for suggesting we're deep at running back. I'll take credit for calling her the smartest poster on this board. :shades:

It's still early but *Kristy took a lot of blowback for suggesting we're deep at running back. I'll take credit for calling her the smartest poster on this board. :shades:

Seeing CFA perform well just removed any angst that I had left.

Side question: Why is it that Gillespie does such a great job devoloping running backs but Butch Jones does such a horrible job devoloping linebackers?
Don't mean to suggest that our fans use a double standard but
Our fans use a double standard.

Reactions: 6 people
Seeing CFA perform well just removed any angst that I had left.

Side question: Why is it that Gillespie does such a great job devoloping running backs but Butch Jones does such a horrible job devoloping linebackers?
Don't mean to suggest that our fans use a double standard but
Our fans use a double standard

Lies. When we score 7 points on Bama and run for 3.5 yards per carry they will be saying we GASHED them too.

GASHED...

ffs

VN Store

Back