Tillman

He dressed and went though warm ups. Didn’t know if the TV broadcast had said why he was out.

Probably just needs to sit out for the rest of the year.

Kid has all kinds of good film.
He'll test well at the Combine. He's jeopardizing his future if he keeps trying to comeback imo
I don’t think so. He doesn’t have anything special with his measurables. His stock has been performance driven.

I don’t think so. He doesn’t have anything special with his measurables. His stock has been performance driven.

He's a 6'3 215 lb guy that runs like he's under six foot.
Great body control and really good feet.

You're severely underestimating him. Not to mention he's had some outstanding catches.

He won’t run better than a 4.6.
He'll run better than 4.5.

He's not just some possession player.

You're waaaaay off about him.
He's at least as fast as Eric Gray was 2 years ago. That was proven on film.

You're just saying that because he plays with Tennessee.

Reactions: JohnD13
The UT sports broadcast said he was dressed and warmed up but was held out as a precaution due to poor field conditions.

Didn't he play while it was raining at UGA? So this kind of feels like a BS reason from Coaches. Huepel is pretty tight lipped about injuries. Wouldn't shock me if this is a smoke screen and it is a worse injury.

You want to bet lol

I don't think he runs at the combine personally, and he can use the repaired ankle as a legit reason.

That being said, I think he's a 4.7 top end guy. He's one of those guys thats faster in pads a la Juaun Jennings and DeSean Jackson.

Reactions: joevols89
Yes I will literally bet you any amount you’re down for.

This is easy money.
Bet you didn't even know Tillman's father is a track and field coach...

Honestly you can see his speed on film.
He always beats his man

$100 sound fair?

VN Store

Back