TikTok is too influential

As part of that popped collar crowd from the 90s I can attest we did have a lot of Zimba but in our defense it was what the girls would drink too and we just wanted laid.

You could also mix tequila and zima together and the ladies loved it.
With or without a jolly rancher to infuse the flavor?

Reactions: NEO
Remember "the incident" at UT about 7 or 8 years ago? The butt chug?
The butt chug boogie!

I just can’t imagine any scenario where I’m shoving a tube up my ass (or anyone else’s) in an attempt to get drunk. You have to wonder about those conversations?

“What y’all wanna do tonight? I got this box of wine we can drink.”

— Drink? I gotta better idea…..

Reactions: Gandalf and hog88
The butt chug boogie!

I just can’t imagine any scenario where I’m shoving a tube up my ass (or anyone else’s) in an attempt to get drunk. You have to wonder about those conversations?

“What y’all wanna do tonight? I got this box of wine we can drink.”

— Drink? I gotta better idea…..

That dude will be a congressman in 5 years.

With or without a jolly rancher to infuse the flavor?

Watermelon or cherry was the best.

I’m man enough to admit I actually liked em. I love tequila and wine and not really beer. Always felt like I was drinking bread.

Tennessee Tailgate Orange Vodka, soda, orange slice is my early gameday drink. Tasty. Night games, shift to a little bourbon

I always try and pick up a bottle or two of Tailgate Orange to restock when I am up in the Knox area. I'm not a big vodka drinker, but that stuff is good.

Reactions: Vol737
So you want to be as oppressive as china? How about people just be good parents.
Sure. Can they also take an interest in what their kids are being taught in schools, and what books are available for them in the school library? Little Black Sambo is out of line, but Twerking Ted is not?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Sure. Can they also take an interest in what their kids are being taught in schools, and what books are available for them in the school library? Little Black Sambo is out of line, but Twerking Ted is not?
If you don't like the school curriculum then pull them out. Home school or private. You got options. Or vote. That works too.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
I always try and pick up a bottle or two of Tailgate Orange to restock when I am up in the Knox area. I'm not a big vodka drinker, but that stuff is good.

Yep, same. Not a big vodka drinker either or big drinker at all. It’s just enough orange flavor and is a nice cocktail on a game day. I’m only good for maybe one or two of them.

Reactions: tbh

Disgusting. Worse is, this kid has parents (I assume) who are OK with this. Chinese spyware or not, TikTok isn't the problem, it's the brain-dead people who insist on using it. And the completely ridiculous things they use it for. That being said, I think it is equally disgusting for so-called parents of non-drag kiddies at beauty pageants to endorse little girls wearing skimpy attire and to shake their boogie too. So in the course of condemning not just drag, but the sexualization of kids, cover all bases, rather than just your personal bias. All of it is ROTTEN.

8-year-old dancers' video causes outrage | MadeForMums

Reactions: Orangeburst
Pretty interesting and shorter episode about the legislation to ban TikTok.

The first half is just him raising concerns about China via TikTok, and he successfully made worried.

The second half is him explaining problems with the law. The wording is always a problem, and you can imagine there is lots to be concerned about. For example, it gives whomever is president too much discretion. The next President may be a guy who owns a social media company, and he'd be in charge of determining how this law is carried out. Maybe Biden is talking to them right now asking for an algorithmic bump and in return, he'll keep them on American app stores. It's a problematic conflict of interest.

It's very possibly not constitutional for a variety of reasons, including a previous case in which a foreign actor's right to spread propaganda via USPS was guaranteed by freedom of speech protections.

VN Store

Back