Tiger Woods involved in serious crash

Tiger Woods had empty, Unlabeled Pill Bottle in car and was 'combative' when cops tried to pull him from horror crash - but was NOT under influence of drugs or booze and was just suffering shock, police report says
  • They did not do any field sobriety tests or blood tests because they didn't think there was probable cause
Tiger Woods had an empty, unlabeled bottle of pills in his car and was combative when police tried to save him from the wreckage of his horror crash in February but was not under the influence or drugs or alcohol, according to a newly released incident report.

According to a newly released incident report, he was 'combative' when the first people on the scene tried to free him from the wreckage.

He was also disoriented and thought he was in Florida, where he lives, rather than California. Police said that while his speech was not slurred, his pupils were 'sluggish'.

They did not perform any type of field sobriety test, nor did they order blood samples because they said there was no probable cause to believe he was inebriated.

40042178-9326065-image-a-4_1614867287287.jpg

Woods' SUV was wrecked in the collision. The judge said the lack of skid marks on the road and the fact his was the only vehicle involved are suggestive of reckless driving

Tiger Woods had empty pill bottle and was 'combative' after crash | Daily Mail Online

The implication that he was disoriented and “combative” so he must have been high is pretty weak considering what he had just been through and how banged up he was.

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was the pain meds again. After all the back and knee surgeries, there’s no telling what he does just to function every day.

...but again, the dude just rolled at 80 mph. He’s going to be confused. Either way, Tiger needs to stop driving.

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was the pain meds again. After all the back and knee surgeries, there’s no telling what he does just to function every day.

...but again, the dude just rolled at 80 mph. He’s going to be confused. Either way, Tiger needs to stop driving.
After the video a couple days prior, DUI was my first thought

Hopefully he’s off the ambien.

VN Store

Back