Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem, and Madness

1586994142238.png

1586994224938.png

"Adding a little merit to the theory - the Hillsborough County Sheriff, Chad Chronister, who is in charge of the investigation, told TMZ that he is sure more than one person took part in the murder of Don Lewis, and that someone got paid to do it. And while Carole is not a suspect, he is suspicious of her as well as a few others. He's now hoping someone comes forward with a tip, and is even offering immunity. "

Convincing Conspiracy Theory: Carole Baskin's First Husband Was Jeff Lowe | 97.1 ZHT

I was surfing last night and stopped on Vice momentarily for a rerun of Shipping Wars from 2015. The man with prosthetic legs was on there having bid out a job to transport some tigers. He was a bit more polished on Shipping Wars than on Tiger King. I think these people know how to put on a show.

I was surfing last night and stopped on Vice momentarily for a rerun of Shipping Wars from 2015. The man with prosthetic legs was on there having bid out a job to transport some tigers. He was a bit more polished on Shipping Wars than on Tiger King. I think these people know how to put on a show.

That guy seemed totally normal and competent to me on Tiger King.

Nicholas Cage drives me crazy. BUT, probably a good choice because he is so weird

Last edited:
My thing is I don't see how a movie can do it justice. Do we really need a movie when the doc is a totally sensational, entertaining deep dive? Has this been done/worked before (movie following a docuseries)?

Plus Carole Baskin will be on Dancing With The Stars.

Reactions: BenGrimm
Ghost Adventures: Horror at Joe Exotic Zoo on the Travel Channel on Thursday, October 29th at 9 p.m. ET.

View attachment 271804

View attachment 271805

"Adding a little merit to the theory - the Hillsborough County Sheriff, Chad Chronister, who is in charge of the investigation, told TMZ that he is sure more than one person took part in the murder of Don Lewis, and that someone got paid to do it. And while Carole is not a suspect, he is suspicious of her as well as a few others. He's now hoping someone comes forward with a tip, and is even offering immunity. "

Convincing Conspiracy Theory: Carole Baskin's First Husband Was Jeff Lowe | 97.1 ZHT
I just watched Tiger King so that is why this post is old compared to your post. They are not the same guy.

VN Store

Back