Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

Okay, first of all Tiffany is going to have to do the 30 day antibiotics thing again, but we knew that was coming. The good part, this new infectious disease dr is trying to get it approved for her to do it at home, since she has the port It would be her doing it herself, and they'd show her in the office with the first treatment. I'm sure she could handle it, because she's pretty well trained on all her stuff. That would help her not having to drive there and back every day.

Okay, first of all Tiffany is going to have to do the 30 day antibiotics thing again, but we knew that was coming. The good part, this new infectious disease dr is trying to get it approved for her to do it at home, since she has the port It would be her doing it herself, and they'd show her in the office with the first treatment. I'm sure she could handle it, because she's pretty well trained on all her stuff. That would help her not having to drive there and back every day.
That sounds like it would be so much easier on y'all.

The dr./lawyer that's working with Tiffany sent her an article he'd wrote for some big medical thing. It was about her, all the problems she's had, and losing her bladder. I imagine that may help her since he's a big shot. I told her she's gonna be famous 🤣

The dr./lawyer that's working with Tiffany sent her an article he'd wrote for some big medical thing. It was about her, all the problems she's had, and losing her bladder. I imagine that may help her since he's a big shot. I told her she's gonna be famous 🤣

Who is going to play you in the movie?

I suspect it comes from all the UGA stuff in the house. Dr. Mojo recommends burning it all. Doctors orders.
47d3e180cfe792d2e07bb072aa810d80.jpg

VN Store

Back