Tide student called in bomb threat to LSU-Florida game

Sounds like he did it as a requirement to join the fraternity. Is the fraternity being investigated? UT just suspended a frat for 5years for stupidity. Is stupidity an issue in Alabama? Never mind.

Reactions: Plecoptera
ESPN covered it back when it actually happened.
You might be right. I don't remember .... but from the late Harvey Treekiller, to the teabagger in the French Quarter after the 2012 BCS Championship Game against LSU, to the lady that went berserk on Oklahoma fans during the 2014 Sugar Bowl (which can be seen on YouTube), to this bomb threat idiot... Alabama has had their fair share of loons...

... and yet, I've seen no condemnation of the Alabama fan base, comparable to the visceral anger expressed by Pete Thamel, Kirk Herbstreit, Pat Forde, Stewart Mandel, Bruce Feldman and Ivan "Mr. Tide" Maisel towards Tennessee fans after some garbage was thrown on the field at the end of the Ole Miss game.

You might be right. I don't remember .... but from the late Harvey Treekiller, to the teabagger in the French Quarter after the 2012 BCS Championship Game against LSU, to the lady that went berserk on Oklahoma fans during the 2014 Sugar Bowl (which can be seen on YouTube), to this bomb threat idiot... Alabama has had their fair share of loons...

... and yet, I've seen no condemnation of the Alabama fan base, comparable to the visceral anger expressed by Pete Thamel, Kirk Herbstreit, Pat Forde, Stewart Mandel, Bruce Feldman and Ivan "Mr. Tide" Maisel towards Tennessee fans after some garbage was thrown on the field at the end of the Ole Miss game.

Please. Harvey Updyke stayed in the news for years and only left the cycle by way of dying. And not a single article written about him failed to include the words "Alabama fan."

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Please. Harvey Updyke stayed in the news for years and only left the cycle by way of dying. And not a single article written about him failed to include the words "Alabama fan."
His actions were never used to condemn the Alabama fan base as a whole... as was the case with Tennessee's fan base after the Ole Miss game.

His actions were never used to condemn the Alabama fan base as a whole... as was the case with Tennessee's fan base after the Ole Miss game.

The guy that called in the bomb threat should have spent some time behind bars.

Do agree with @bamawriter about Updyke. The combination of Updyke and several other Bama fan incidents were used to condemn their fan base.

VN Store

Back