Tide fans off their meds...again

vol100

Bammers are saying the big guy and his staff coach dirty play. They site injuries to Wesly Britt and Qb Zow as examples. That's just common. :no:

That is what winning 2 out of the last 11 match ups will do to the tide faithful.

Get your hiney kicked enough and it does start to feel that way Rev. I understand your pain.

I knew what you meant! LOL! I am sure it will happen both ways at least once, and with the vols recievers if we get beat just once then we will have a good game. :)

You seem pretty cool, good luck and take Darby drinking tonight.

Well thanks bro!!

At first I cam on this board to defend BAMA in the championship thread. I got in to it good with a few fans on a couple different threads, but I got a change of heart and realized that hey win or loose its a game. No matter what loosing and winning will come around to every team and not to take things to heart.

Everybody seems pretty cool here. (with a few exceptions) :peace2:

Well thanks bro!!

At first I cam on this board to defend BAMA in the championship thread. I got in to it good with a few fans on a couple different threads, but I got a change of heart and realized that hey win or loose its a game. No matter what loosing and winning will come around to every team and not to take things to heart.

Everybody seems pretty cool here. (with a few exceptions) :peace2:
You should defend your team, welcome to VN

<Meanwhile, back at the farm>

Whilst trolling tidebans.com looking for insightful info about the upcoming game. A troubling notion popped into my head. There was nothing insightful being said. The most profound thread there really consisted of "Phil is phat and eats krispy kreme".

It was followed closely by "UT plays dirty". It really consisted of nothing more than the usual bammer conspiracy theorist hard at work, again... I ask you guys, is this just another pathetic excuse to cover up for the tides lackluster performance over the last umm, say a decade? Or have they really bought into the conspiracy theory and have actually begun to buy into the lie?

The mullets that be believe that everyone is out to get them, the NCAA, SEC, Roy, Fulmer. I am of the opinion that the whole "blame someone else" mentality over at tidebans.com is sad to the point of warranting pity.

Maybe instead of ridiculing them we should cut them some slack, like a 2 year old that poops his pants – they just don’t know any better. After all, they are bammers.

I think there is something to what you are saying. Let's be honest . . . with 1 or 2 exceptions, the past 10 years haven't exactly been a great time to be a Tide fan.

<Meanwhile, back at the farm>

Whilst trolling tidebans.com looking for insightful info about the upcoming game. A troubling notion popped into my head. There was nothing insightful being said. The most profound thread there really consisted of "Phil is phat and eats krispy kreme".

It was followed closely by "UT plays dirty". It really consisted of nothing more than the usual bammer conspiracy theorist hard at work, again... I ask you guys, is this just another pathetic excuse to cover up for the tides lackluster performance over the last umm, say a decade? Or have they really bought into the conspiracy theory and have actually begun to buy into the lie?

The mullets that be believe that everyone is out to get them, the NCAA, SEC, Roy, Fulmer. I am of the opinion that the whole "blame someone else" mentality over at tidebans.com is sad to the point of warranting pity.

Maybe instead of ridiculing them we should cut them some slack, like a 2 year old that poops his pants – they just don’t know any better. After all, they are bammers.

From just reading their posts, they seem to be the most delusional fan base that I know of.

From just reading their posts, they seem to be the most delusional fan base that I know of.

Yep, and let's not forget that Spurrier -- while at FL -- wrote Dubose a letter that told him to get control of their cheating or something was going to happen. That letter ended up in the public domain somehow.

Donnan, on ESPN, defended CPF by saying that he also turned them in along with almost everyone else.

This horse is dead, beaten, shredded, etc. However, it is absolutely the height of all absurdity how BAMMERS focus their blame on CPF when they got caught dirt read handed by the whole world using SMU-style tactics.

They'd be better to direct their anger toward their own administration.

I don't know about this squad or group of Bama coaches, but I vividly remember Bama needlessly taking out QB Tony Robinson's Knee in 1985. It was uncalled for; it shouldn't have happened!!!! The Bama tackler submarined directly for the knee as Tony set to throw a pass. I have never been so angry or disgusted by dirty play in my life. The dude had him sacked out right; he was risking a completed pass by deciding to go for the knee. He had the chance to wrap Tony up and probably force a fumble, but NO!!!!!! He down shifted speed just enough to get Tony's knee in his cross-hairs, and then smack dead on into his target!!!:realmad: I still get nauseated when i recall that horrible moment.

I don't know about this squad or group of Bama coaches, but I vividly remember Bama needlessly taking out QB Tony Robinson's Knee in 1985. It was uncalled for; it shouldn't have happened!!!! The Bama tackler submarined directly for the knee as Tony set to throw a pass. I have never been so angry or disgusted by dirty play in my life. The dude had him sacked out right; he was risking a completed pass by deciding to go for the knee. He had the chance to wrap Tony up and probably force a fumble, but NO!!!!!! He down shifted speed just enough to get Tony's knee in his cross-hairs, and then smack dead on into his target!!!:realmad: I still get nauseated when i recall that horrible moment.

Come on . . . I was there at Legion Field when that happened. I think it was Cornelius Bennett that made the tackle . . . and I don't remember there being anything even remotely intentional about the injury.

If you want to blame somebody, blame the inventor of astroturf.

VN Store

Back