Tickets from resellers at Neyland

mritter

Just curious if anyone has bought tickets off of a scalper at Neyland the day of the game. Is there usually a huge markup and would it be difficult to find 2 next to each other? I would be driving from Nashville so I would hate to try it and it not work out. I haven't went to a Vols game in a very long time so I don't know how hard that usually is. Thanks for reading.

Just curious if anyone has bought tickets off of a scalper at Neyland the day of the game. Is there usually a huge markup and would it be difficult to find 2 next to each other? I would be driving from Nashville so I would hate to try it and it not work out. I haven't went to a Vols game in a very long time so I don't know how hard that usually is. Thanks for reading.
You're going to be a lot better off hopping on stubhub or tickpick and grabbing some instant download ones. They are protected this way and you're guaranteed to get into the gate.

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
There are plenty right now on stubhub that are at their lowest price point in days.

I have two in zz13 Row 9 which you walk down to the seats from the concourse
aworm014@hotmail.com
or text 8658036606

I just found out I can’t go. I have my season tickets BB row 1
$400 for the pair

Attachments

• 6D397527-DAB2-489E-96F3-47AF83FC3569.jpeg
    6D397527-DAB2-489E-96F3-47AF83FC3569.jpeg
    955.7 KB · Views: 5
FYI, 90 min before kickoff and almost no one has tickets left. Good luck to those still needing tickets.

The only protection is your money back if the ticket doesn't work though, correct???
Actually, no. A seller did not upload my tickets to UT-South Carolina one time and Stubhub not only refunded my money but gave me 2 seats in the lower bowl for free.

Reactions: CornDontGrow

VN Store

Back