Ticket Process

AllAmericanPyro

I haven’t been to a game in four years and want to bring my kids to a game this weekend. I know times have changed with with the digital tickets and not sure how best to go about picking up three tickets. I looked online and the fees are nearly $40 bucks per ticket (criminal). Is it possible to roll in a few hours before kick off and purchase physical tickets like years past? We live in Ohio so we are not in the loop on the changes in process.
If this needs to be merged or if there is a thread you can direct me too I would appreciate it!

If you go to utsports.com it says that all Tickets are digital tickets sold thru ticketmaster. If you go to map and apply standard feature, it will show the sections with unsold tickets. Sometimes the resale tickets may drop in price. You need to be able to store tickets in phone. I use google wallet with no problems.

Reactions: 65YearsAVol
Appreciate the info. Even when I go through UTSports and locate the tickets on ticket master… the fees are over $33 bucks per ticket I am shocked how much tickets are because of the fees. I guess the days of getting tickets for $75 or less are long gone. also appreciate the information on the digital wallets.

Appreciate the info. Even when I go through UTSports and locate the tickets on ticket master… the fees are over $33 bucks per ticket I am shocked how much tickets are because of the fees. I guess the days of getting tickets for $75 or less are long gone. also appreciate the information on the digital wallets.
There are some paper tickets out there, not alot. I have seen some held up outside on gamedays but not many

I haven’t been to a game in four years and want to bring my kids to a game this weekend. I know times have changed with with the digital tickets and not sure how best to go about picking up three tickets. I looked online and the fees are nearly $40 bucks per ticket (criminal). Is it possible to roll in a few hours before kick off and purchase physical tickets like years past? We live in Ohio so we are not in the loop on the changes in process.
If this needs to be merged or if there is a thread you can direct me too I would appreciate it!
I have 4 together will sell at 75 per ticket. They are paper tickets and I've sold tickets on volnation for several years. Email stayclean865@gmail.com if interested

Last edited:
Once you email me I will send you my phone number to discuss options. I promise you fellow vol these are really good seats. I'm local in north Knoxville

Reactions: KptVFL
I have 4 together will sell at 75 per ticket. They are paper tickets and I've sold tickets on volnation for several years. Email stayclean865@gmail.com if interested
Really appreciate the offer. We have more of us going to the game might be 8 of us now. we will get a head count closer to kick off… always appreciate the hospitality and helpfulness of volnation. We don’t get that here in buckeye land… it’s miserable lol

Last edited:
Are you interested in selling a single ticket?
I would sell my 2 GA tickets in chairs on the top row of X3 on the aisle. They are right in front of the elevator. I also have a parking pass in G17. I will sell both tickets and the parking pass for $400. Text me at (864) 494-9808 if interested.

VN Store

Back