Thunderstruck at Neyland: Lightshow

Iam4utalways

This is pretty cool. I like the way they’re doing this. It gets the crowd fired up and into it. It’s beautiful. Nothing like a Saturday night there. Wow! I think we need more night games? GBO!
Was it loud enough?

If we are going to do a end of third qtr song it’s got to be Have a drink on me. Last call.

CAVPUT

Don your Hoffmans and open your eyes America!
This is pretty cool. I like the way they’re doing this. It gets the crowd fired up and into it. It’s beautiful. Nothing like a Saturday night there. Wow! I think we need more night games? GBO!
Really glad to see UT stepping up their game in all aspects. Really enjoyed that light show. Thanks, Danny! Now about that baseball stadium renovation......:cool:

VOLATNES

Hate it! Neyland was great before that crap, give me the The Pride of the Southland and the crowd noise. Yes I’m traditionalist and don’t care what others think.
Yeah. Hate that the times they are achangin’. I so enjoyed the day when I could get up and walk to the TV and flip among the 3 channels we had (4 if the weather was good). And back in the day when you had avoid tripping on a 50’ long cord that was attached to the telephone.

thunder5

Cause I like to party
I haven't had a chance to see this yet...I didn't realize it was set to Thunderstruck....that's awesome!!!

I'm taking the family to the Vandy game....I doubt they do it since it's a day game but if they do my kids will love it...we listen to Thunderstruck in the car all the time

tennrich1

I haven't had a chance to see this yet...I didn't realize it was set to Thunderstruck....that's awesome!!!

I'm taking the family to the Vandy game....I doubt they do it since it's a day game but if they do my kids will love it...we listen to Thunderstruck in the car all the time
It’ll be dark before the game is over I’m sure

tennrich1

Shoulda seen it with 102,455 for Ole Miss.

I did.

House was crazy.
I’m very much a traditionalist but I agree. The Ole Miss game and light show was absolutely stunning! The crowd, the fly over fighter jets, the nip in the air…it was electric for sure! And the band was perfection as well!

Volbackhomefromtx

Volbackhomefromtx
I’m an old fogey and have sat in the upper deck sound end zone since it was built in 1976. I have an 80” big screen but prefer to be in Neyland. I love the Vol Walk, the Pride marching in, running through the “T”, and now the Light Show. I’ve seen AC/DC in concert and love Thunderstruck. I still yell at games like I did 50 years ago. Loved the Ole Miss game. Not too often the upper deck is full but that crowd was all into it. In my opinion, can’t beat the live game experience and the light show is enhancing. I like the fireworks after every touchdown. Before, the fireworks over the river were behind me and I could not see them unless I turned around and looked over the Jumbotron. Can’t wait for the Vols to be competing for East Division titles again on a regular basis. GBO!!

VN Store